or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Ladies who are my FB friends posting what they think their cats are thinking always seem to think that their cats consider them "mom," as in "hey, Mom, when are you going to feed me? Why is there a new dog in the house, Mom?" This appears to be the case regardless of whether the person is a parent to actual human children or not. I'm no cat expert, but I doubt that cats think of the people in their homes as "mom" and "dad"--more like "servant" or "lackey."
Beautiful. Thanks for posting!
I don't think that he meant to say that he was writing his own diarrhea-stat-tracking app. I think he meant to say that someone else was doing it.
What kind of stats are you tracking there?
How much for a full sleeve?
I don't think I have ever heard a Godsmack song. Time to Spotify, maybe.
I went for a run this morning. Usually I bring along my phone and listen to music on my headphones while also tracking my progress in Runkeeper. I like to track my distance and (especially) my mile pace, which I have been working to improve. Today I decided to leave the phone behind and just go for a nice, relaxing run. It was very pleasant. I also found that it was easier for me to pace my breathing--I wonder whether I have been subconsciously pacing my breathing to the...
Ironically, I have also heard of Penzey's for spices. This is merely because my wife's mother was some sort of Penzey's junkie for some reason. I doubt I could name any other spice company besides Schillings.
Go back and like my post so I can continue my pathetic claw towards online legend status. EDIT: Thanks!
Maybe I'm just lucky in that I happen to know that one little tidbit of information, which floats around in a sea of my general ignorance.