or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Almost as much as the average Snickers bar.
I guess it wouldn't take a lot of damage to each uniform to render them unusable at the professional level. Maybe a box cutter across the front or just a pair of shears to remove a sleeve or something.
How did he get his hands on the team uniforms? Did they come in a cardboard box like some Little League franchise? Were they left on the White Sox's equipment guy's doorstep?
I never actually have, but it looks like I could pick it up pretty quickly.
No, it was some new guy. Hard to believe that the Army might have had two guys who could play guitar. Definitely not during the same period, of course.
Probably just extra Ratata pokemon. Catch 'em all and turn 'em over to the Professor!
At least three of my FB friends have now re-shared a video of a guy in Army fatigues playing a guitar, with all kinds of hyperbolic commentary about how I will be amazed at his talent, as if it should be a shock to me that someone in the Army might be capable of playing a guitar.
I wonder if the new Arthur movie will be able to outdo Excalibur when it comes to gore and breastesses. Doubtful.
Totally agree.
She probably just wanted to play the banjo with you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htTLWC1unMc