or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

I would wear any of those. It's a color that goes pretty well with my skin tone/hair color.
I have also heard and read really good reviews of the RX100. Are they available yet? Or did you preorder? EDIT: I see you said "we'll find out tomorrow." I will tune in for your exhaustive review.
A friend and I took our kids (he has three, I have two) and backpacked into Desolation Wilderness by Lake Tahoe. We hiked in to Lake Aloha, about five miles. The lake was quite low but we swam for a bit and then slept over. We headed out in the morning. It was a great little trip.
And when it comes out as a Blu-Ray three-movie set, I may just watch the whole thing in a single marathon sitting.
I hope it does--each section sort of leaves the reader with a mystery. I think it would be sort of boring if they made it linear.
I found it disappointing.
Another thought: even though you might be humble and just trying to fit in, you have to remember that a lot of law firm partners are stuck up, self-important assholes. You may just want to "fit in," but a lot of them aren't going to like the idea of someone they see beneath/behind them dressing like they do. So even if you are self-effacing and nice to everyone, they're going to project their own biases and insecurities on you and that's going to be two-plus strikes...
This was mostly what I was thinking.
I didn't get the final discount even at checkout. I had to call BB customer service to have them fix it. They did, immediately. Shirts are on their way--I hope to get them by Friday.
I FINALLY watched the last two episodes last night. What a great season.