or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

I always cringe when I see people post garbage like this with the preamble "Well, it can't hurt!"It does hurt. It hurts my perception of that person's intelligence and common sense.
Does a girl have a beef with Melisandre?
It did seem kind of odd that she went for the Freys instead of him. I would have thought that he'd be a relatively easy target (maybe poison?) under the circumstances. Maybe not. The Freys seem sort of bumbling so knocking them off would have been easy anytime.
At least he'll have a matched regicide record, then.EDIT: I wasn't sure--were we supposed to understand that he walked in just as this whole thing was going down in the throne room, and so he had to piece things together on his own? It seemed pretty clear that he hadn't spoken to Cersei yet.
As soon as he walked out of the frame I said "he's going to jump." Sure enough, I was right.I guess it was no surprise. We knew that he had to die to fulfill Maggy's prophecy, but I think it needed to be in a way where Cersei didn't directly cause his death.
My wife and are debating whether there has ever been another episode where more big plot events happened.
I started The Shipping News by Annie Proulx last night. I'm about 30 pages in so far.
Finished The Circle this week while I was at scout camp. I got home this morning and read Blood on Snow by Jo Nesbo. It's pretty short so I polished it off in about an hour or so.
I always assume that there is some sort of spyware that gets downloaded to your machine when you click on/respond to something like this.
Not just a business--a future. Keep chasing that dream!