or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Good times.
It's pretty impressive that you can diagnose these kinds of things over the internet. How do you know he can "easily carry 20 more" pounds? Do you guys hang out a lot?
They pee from sorrow over the burdens of living in this era.
Nah. Everyone's built a little differently. I know people my height who are probably about edina's weight. A lot of them are distance runners or cyclists.
Dang. I'm 195 and 6'2". The last time I got below 180 people started asking my wife if I had cancer. I'm about where I want to be, but I'm thinking about dropping to 190 to give myself a little cushion if I decide to blow it with dessert some night.
Plus you'll have tons of sizzurp ads show up as banners and sidebars on StyFo. But only from the finest purveyors of sizzurp, so no worries.
Do you mean you gained weight and got up to 170? Or that you lost enough to hit 170?
I have a Marlin 30-30. I have taken it deer hunting a couple of times but because of my almost total lack of hunting skill I have yet to fire it at an actual animal. But it's a great little gun.
That's what they mean when they talk about a "point man" in "bizdev."
As a new year's resolution I have been trying to drink more water throughout the day. My goal is to drink four liters a day, and so far that has been pretty easy to reach. The main downside is that I have to pee about every 15 minutes, which significantly cuts into my forum posting work time.