or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Only like 40 percent of the people in SLC are Mormon.
And, ironically, you can put just about anyone into the Vader suit and have him do a passable job.
Both my parents grew up there and then moved away when my dad graduated from law school, living in CA and NY and NJ during the time I was growing up. We moved back just as I finished high school when my dad took an early retirement. I like Utah but I prefer where I live now. I like not having to drive in the snow if I don't feel like it.
LOL I lived in SLC for a few years (actually went to the University of Utah for undergrad). Park City was pretty awesome.
He could have poured out half his beer and added a cup of tap water and saved himself a trip.
What are you doing in SLC?
I was surprised at how much I wound up thinking of it after the fact. I almost want to go back and re-watch it to see what I missed the first time.
In keeping with my habit of watching shows weeks/months after everyone else does, my wife and I watched the first episode of Westworld last night. It was interesting and thought-provoking in ways I didn't expect. It made me reconsider all those hours I spent playing Skyrim a few years back.
Sorry to hear it. Best wishes to you and your family.
Or like when someone has twins who just turned one and he posts a cute picture of those twins on this forum. Who does that guy think he is? I already vomited three times this morning because of it.