or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

I suppose it's important to mention that all but one of my guitars were bought in the 1980s. So the prices may be a bit skewed now. I did pick up a Gretsch Electromatic a few years back. It was just a tick under $800, but it was on sale.
Speaking of fun driving experiences: I just got my car back from the shop. It had developed a wobble in the driveshaft when accelerating in first gear, so I had the carrier and driveshaft replaced. It was great to be able to stomp on the gas and have a nice, clean, solid delivery of power. I've had this car for 11 years and it still makes me smile every time I drive it.
That makes sense.
I've only ever bought what I would think of as "workhorse" guitars. I've never spent more than about 800 bucks on one.
What's the appeal of copper pots, anyway? Why would they justify such a premium?
I've never had copper cookware. I hadn't realized it was so labor-intensive.
I just finished reading Neal Stephenson's Baroque Cycle. Last night I started the new Salman Rushdie novel, Two Years, Eight Months, and Twenty-Eight Nights. It's not bad so far.
I haven't bothered to google either one but I assume that they're somehow involved in yogurt-based terrorist activities.
There's probably still an open APB for a guy matching your description in Texas.
If it's not Icelandic yogurt, it's crrrrap!