or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

We're probably going to send him to one of those evangelical dog camps where they pray the gay away from your dog.
I generally agree with this.
Our dog shows a great deal of enthusiasm for chewing bully sticks, which are essentially dehydrated bull penises. I'm not sure what to think of this.
Sorry to see it, Ed. Best wishes to you and I hope things look up for your folks.
They definitely should have gone with American Society of Sanitary Engineering Services.
Sorry to hear it and I hope he pulls through okay. But if it's his time, I hope you can help make it a peaceful transition for him.
Dang. I'm glad you're okay. A good friend of mine wrecked on his bike this summer (after his forks both snapped--what?!?!) and he has had a long, slow recovery. Another good friend just wrecked on his mountain bike on Thursday. He broke his femur right below the hip joint. He's got some new hardware and will be recovering at home for the next few weeks.
Even the workers not in character costume have it rough. Mid-August and 95 degrees out? Here, wear a frock coat with a vest underneath. Yup.
Sorry to hear about the job, man. I know you had high hopes for it. I'm glad you have a good sense of perspective on it, and if I helped with that a bit, I'm glad for that too.
Thanks a lot, everyone.