or Connect

Posts by VaderDave

Full disclosure: I have never actually watched a full one. So perhaps my statement that there's five minutes of angry rambling is incorrect.
Yes. It's a bad thing. "Yo, I want to take a minute to talk about people who are on their phones when they stand in line at Starbucks, yo. Then they get to the front of the line and they aren't ready. What's up with that? [five minutes of inane, angry rambling]"Generally posted by people who are trying to "go viral" and somehow become Internet Famous(TM).
Dat determination letter: good as gold!
I'm digging the Dave Brubeck (Holiday) channel on Pandora. It's good background for working at the office.
Even though everyone else has moved on, I feel the need to register my support for owning a convertible, at least if you live where I live (California, Sierra foothills).
It's all good until you're the guy who gets the smallest slice of dat pie.
Got a two-fer this weekend: yesterday I went up to some federal land in the Sierra foothills to shoot shotguns and a bunch of other things with several friends. I brought my electric clay pigeon thrower and we blasted a couple of crates of clays. My son, in particular, was on fire yesterday and could not miss after a few warm-up shots. It was a cold, clear morning and we had a great time. We had shotguns, lots of handguns, and a couple of rifles. It rained all day today...
Christmas decorations are coming out of the crates and going up all over the house. Excellent.
I've had a few too-salty hams over the years, and I agree that they are no good.
Yep. Just a joke. No harm intended. EDIT: in reference to double00.