or Connect

Posts by newbien

bumppp
brand new. $30 shipped. 29x32 beige slim fit.
Would I be ok with wool socks and the katahdin work boots for the Russian winters?
I bought myself another jacket so I won't be needing this for the winter. I've only tried it on at the house, never worn before. I'm selling it for $200 Measurements: pit to pit 21.7 inches neck to hem 28 inches arms 26.6
I'm not used to the thickness of this belt, it is worn for less than a week. I'm selling it for $45 shipped. It measures 38 inches across excluding the buckle.
What's wrong with that? It's only $30 dollars a sweater and the design aint too bad either.
Yes it works. Like RanMan said, you'll need to find a chinese man that is trained in China for the full effects of acupuncture. The human body has many points that these acupuncturists know about and it heals your ailments.
It's been 3 months and I still haven't received my order and Corter does not reply to my emails or my tweets...
Apparently alive multivitamins are much better for your body to process because it is from whole foods.
Brand New J crew coastal blue chambray for sale. I'm seling this because it doesn't fit me. asking for $65 shipped. Thanks for looking! Measurements as follows: pit to pit:19 in neck to hem:28.5 Payment: money order or paypal add 4% or via gift