or Connect

Posts by sahbryant

betty has a run of cognac bal boots on the forest last - EUR472 plus shipping - i picked up an 8UK and trees, anecdotally learned that 8.5UK already sold out
TOJ dark whiskey calf (the previously dead-stock italian calf) collared moto, with hidden collar snaps and slash (zip-free) pockets (almost a VTG CM, except for the sleeve zips) worn around the house over the course of a few hours to start the break-in process, never outside conditioned once with obenauf's leather oil this jacket is great, i just never wear it as i wear my brown A-2 almost exclusively in no rush to sell, so not looking for low-ball offers, i'd rather...
NWOT rivets - removed tags, washed once (alone) inside out woolite dark cold water, hung dry inside out - never worn never got around to wearing, as my navy rivets get all the wear picture shows inside-out view (taping) $105 shipped CONUS
any current discount codes for W+H site? thanks ...
sold - thanks.
thanks
sold thanks.
$129 shipped CONUS.
and on this can anyone suggest a raw denim that fits like the rivets do? i have been comparing measurements and not yet found a similar fit ...
say does anyone have handy a HY return address? i've inquired unsuccessfully via email ...