or Connect

Posts by sahbryant

sold, thanks.
Original version 1 Epaulet Gunmetal Rivet Chinos, size 33. Worn 10-15 times. Washed inside-out, cold wash, woolite dark, hung dry. Actual rivet buttons and white taping running down inside of each leg. I believe this gunmetal version is the only version with made of Japanese twill, which Mike indicated was more expensive than the cotton currently used. My navy and french blue get much more play, so selling these off to make room in closet. 100% seller feedback on...
+1
say do any of you guys size down in the thicker wool, flannel, and tweed pants? i could swear my summer weight pants in the same size consistently fit more trimly in the seat ...
Will any of the fall suits have pants with a higher rise than, e.g., 10.5" for size 34?
agree, not sure if the wool rivets are cut more like the oxford rivets than the duck rivets, but i found the wool to be tighter in the seat
can we see if we can get enough takers for a brown as well as navy (preference for brown)? with or without medallion ...i'm in
can we get the ball rolling on a wholecut?
agreed chocolate calf would be my preference, with a double leather sole
possible to also see if enough people would be interested to make a run in brown calf?