or Connect

Posts by sahbryant

drop
sold
sold
brand new never worn black peacoat sweater from two seasons ago stored carefully in cedar chest in smoke-free home
size 36, waist taken in to approximately 34" by a reputable Boston tailor, and plain-hemmed to approximately 32.5" worn in regular once/twice a week rotation for one winter, lots of life left dry cleaned twice, and on the most recent trip i discovered two nicks in the crotch fabric as depicted in the photo no other damage $79>$74 shipped CONUS
size 36, waist taken in by reputable Boston tailor to approximately a 34" waist and plain-hemmed to approximately 32.5" worn a handful of times and stored carefully in a cedar chest in a clean smoke-free home, in excellent condition $115>$109 shipped CONUS i wear business formal now so clearing out certain trousers
washed once, stored away and never worn as slightly too big for me size large white oxford, 100% japanese cotton, contast blue cotton inside collar and cuffs $79>74>69 shipped CONUS
worn a handful of times, stored carefully in cedar chest in clean smoke-free home size 34 pants, waist taken in to approximately 34" by a reputable Boston tailor, and plain-hemmed to approximately 32.5" $115 shipped CONUS i wear business formal now so clearing out certain trousers
new and unworn, discontinued TOJ fishtail in black shoulders are 18," pit-to-pit is 21," and sleeves are 24.5" back length is 34.5" from base of collar to deepest part of fishtail front length is 29" from base of collar to bottom ordered for a friend but is unexpectedly too large (the fishtail sizing, notwithstanding that it's a XXS, is surprisingly over-sized) - think of this as a true men's S - edit - based on these measurements it may actually be an XS fantastic...
drew how about an n-1?