or Connect

Posts by sahbryant

worn regularly over the course of this past winter but added mass to shoulders so i need to size up measurements are consistent with but slightly smaller (e.g., .25") than the v2 measurements 17.3" s-t-s, 21.5" p-t-p, 25.75" from shoulder to end of sleeves, 25" front length from base of collar to bottom, 29" back always washed cold, woolite dark, by itself, and hung dry great condition - no rips, tears, or stains that i can detect $79>$69>$64 shipped CONUS
how much was the upgrade?
+1 hoping for the navy/brown combo which i think was the colorway depicted in the leak
drop
Sold thanks wallybear
drop
sold
sold
brand new never worn black peacoat sweater from two seasons ago stored carefully in cedar chest in smoke-free home
size 36, waist taken in to approximately 34" by a reputable Boston tailor, and plain-hemmed to approximately 32.5" worn in regular once/twice a week rotation for one winter, lots of life left dry cleaned twice, and on the most recent trip i discovered two nicks in the crotch fabric as depicted in the photo no other damage $79>$74 shipped CONUS