or Connect

Posts by sahbryant

guys how about a MTO of this boot, but in navy shell, speedhooks at the three top eyelets
these are still with epaulet, i determined my correct size was 33 so i am selling to re-order http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/trousers-special-order/products/special-order-trousers-wool-cashmere-mink $250 retail can have epaulet ship direct if i sell before they ship - they will go out any day now looking for quick sale $220 shipped CONUS
i suggest for the next MTO a navy shell cap-toe boot, forest last, double leather sole, speed-hooks and blind eyelets, mid-height
sold, thanks
sold thanks
sold thanks
$550 shipped CONUS received over the summer and stored in a cedar lined canvas bag - unworn not pictured is the coyote ruff, which i unbuttoned only to show the brown leather trim on the hood i am just over 6' and 175 lbs and it is the perfect fit for this style of coat (still just slightly oversized) 19" shoulder-to-shoulder 23" pit-to-pit 25.5" sleeve length 37" from base of neck to bottom-most part of fishtail (rear)
worn twice to and from my office, i keep reaching for my A-2 so this should go - this is sort of an interest check and i don't see lowering the price i am just over 6' and 175 lbs and this is a great fit attached are measurements sent to TOJ (jacket measures the same) SHOULDER - 18.05" CHEST - 21.85" MID - 19.25" WAIST - 20" FRONT LENGTH - 23.3" SLEEVE - 25.5" SLEEVE WIDTH AT PIT - 7.6" SLEEVE WIDTH AT ELBOW - 6.5" SLEEVE WIDTH AT WRIST - 5.3"
never worn, plain cuff hem at 32" inseam size 33 walt $120 shipped CONUS
worn 10-15 times to and from my office quilted, wool, primaloft insulated, (herringbone i believe) sateen lining, retail was over $500 17" shoulder to shoulder 22" pit-to-pit 26.5" sleeve length it is warm, i wore it down to 20 degrees or so 9.9/10 condition, i have OCD so used a clothes brush and lint roller after each use, smoke-free home, hung in cedar lined canvas bag over the summer i keep reaching for my charcoal shirt jacket so this one should go $180...