or Connect

Posts by sahbryant

friday drop
size 36, waist brought in to approximately 34" and plain bottom hemmed to 32" worn twice, immaculate condition, clearing out items that aren't in heavy rotation $75>$60 shipped CONUS http://www.howardyount.com/collections/pants/products/herringbone-flannel-pants-gray
plain cuff hemmed to 32" waist brought in to approximately 34" standard walt measurements otherwise worn once, too warm for my office $145>$125>$105 shipped CONUS
dainite works, but the chukka style would be a deal-breaker for me, much prefer a higher boot
how about a gray roughout service boot with contrast calf counter and/or tongue, with a single or double leather sole a variation on this:
question for you guys with the bal boot, is there a method to keep my pants from getting hung up on the boot strap when i stand up? i always have to fuss about to get the pant hem down over my boot top when i get up ...
i can attest to this - i have two black lamb jackets and the leather on one is noticeably more substantial than the other
bows and hhenry - sirs if you'd be so kind what is your shoulder and chest in the leathers and what size MA-1 did you go with - i want a similar fit - i usually go with 18" shoulders and 21.8" chest in the leathers i ask because i can't gauge whether there is a certain degree of puff/fill that would draw out the MA-1 measurements indicated online
drew have you any interest in making a quilted jacket?
will there also be a venetto vest?