or Connect

Posts by sahbryant

worn once walt size 33, waist brought in to approximately 33.5" (size 32) and plain cuff hemmed inseam approximately 32.5" please see pictures for color
worn 5 times, i have way too many jackets and am rarely in streetwear anymore brown calf, gunmetal hardware, omitted pocket zips and hidden lapel snaps for a cleaner look light arm creasing, lining separated from one interior lapel snap, but lining is secure throughout and in my opinion unaffected by separation from the one lapel snap (see picture, reflected in price) really nice jacket and flattering for a true size 39/40, but i almost always in business formal/casual...
DROP to $345 worn 3-4 times, i have way too many jackets and rarely am in streetwear anymore navy herringbone suiting wool, polyfill insulation, bemberg lining stock size 50, best for a true size 40 that likes a trim/clean fit 22" pit-to-pit 18" shoulders 27" sleeves (bomber style) 24.4" front
flawless condition, worn 3-4 times dropped to $195
impeccable condition worn 4-5 times to and from office $245 shipped CONUS
sold thanks
@epaulet any navy cavalry twill wool available for MTO pants?
each a 33 rudy cut, but tapered to 33 walt measurements from knee down and the waist brought in to approximately 33.5" approximately 32.5" inseam, plain hem 120s wool (charcoal is wool/cashmere blend) worn for one season, taken to dry cleaners (still tagged), and stored excellent condition, no stains/rips//tears/holes $120 each / $200 for both, shipped CONUS > DROP $180 for both
each a 33 rudy cut, but tapered to 33 walt measurements from knee down and the waist brought in to approximately 33.5" approximately 32.5" inseam, plain hem 120s wool (charcoal is wool/cashmere blend) worn for one season, taken to dry cleaners (still tagged), and stored excellent condition, no stains/rips//tears/holes $120 each / $200 for both, shipped CONUS
each a 33 rudy cut, but tapered to 33 walt measurements from knee down and the waist brought in to approximately 33.5" approximately 32.5" inseam, plain hem 120s wool (charcoal is wool/cashmere blend) worn for one season, taken to dry cleaners (still tagged), and stored excellent condition, no stains/rips//tears/holes $120 each / $200 for both, shipped CONUS