or Connect

Posts by sahbryant

pics please!
i ordered the snuff suede - any navy suede alden in the queue? and the caramel went fast, when is next chance to get a 33?
mike, any alden snuff suede deliveries for spring/summer?
Color is brown with a greyish cast, or greyish brown Flat front. Button fly. Corozo buttons. Beautiful color, looks ace with navy shirting/coat. NWOT, never worn outside of fitting, hemmed to 33" inseam. Lateraling to business formal firm, so selling off certain unworn items in favor of more suits. Paid $200 (plus $20 for hem, though this may only benefit those 6 feet or so who prefer slight break), and Ed has indicated that future pant prices will increase. Asking $140...
Testing the water here, fit is 98% (would like to re-order and add an inch to length as I am OCD), so not looking for lowball offers. Worn around the house to determine fit, but too cold to wear yet - so the jacket is in new condition. Comes with name patch, placket, and shearling collar (not pictured above). $595 > $535 > $495 > $475 shipped CONUS only, I will handle paypal. 100% seller feedback on ebay - http://myworld.ebay.com/sahbryant Jacket measures as...
i wear a 9D in Alden Plaza, a 9 in chuck taylors, and a 9.5 in arrow
any red rivets incoming?
i picked up the cigar bal from shoe mart - i'm concerned with the way the welt appears near the heel - does not flow seamlessly - is this a defect?
can anyone comment regarding the longevity of the dainite sole relative to a leather sole?
was so excited until I saw dainite sole - as only four orders are needed to submit a shoe, possible to add a pre-order for a leather sole and see how it shakes out? I will commit to a leather sole, but can't go dainite.