or Connect

Posts by Sharris

Very cool Cucinelli chambray shirt for sale. Brand New with Cucinelli and Neiman Marcus tags. Size Medium $200 shipped CONUS Retails for $395. PM with questions.
For Sale: Quoddy Canoe Moc, Charcoal Camp Sole, Chromexcel Brown, Unlined, Nickel Eyelets, with Brown Laces Size: 11D Price: $180 shipped I placed my order directly from Quoddy for these last May, they arrived at the end of July. Sadly, I ordered them half a size too small. Because they took so long to arrive, I tried to convince myself the fit and wore them out twice, however, they're just too tight and have been sitting in the box since July. My loss is your gain as...
Awesome suit.
Alden Brown Calfskin Tassel Loafers Sold: 260 shipped Size: 11 B/D Recently purchased these new, wore them outside three times and decided I need a half size bigger. Beautiful brown calfskin. Soles show very slight wear. No box. Retail for $422 new.
Sorry! Pictures now added.
Silvano Sassetti Gibson Shoes For sale is a pair of Martin Dingman bench made by Silvano Sassetti in Italy, Goodyear Comfort Flex. A great pair of comfortable brown lace-ups with a great patina. Price: 50 shipped Size 11
FS: Dolce & Gabbana Brown Double Monk Strap Shoes Asking $100 + shipping Marked size 10 (I believe this is UK sizing, I'm usually an 11/11.5 US and they fit me perfectly) These have seen a good bit of wear but definitely still have life. A great pair of shoes for any fans of the double monk style.
Awesome Jacket
Hi everyone, here are a few things for sale. Shipping not included in prices. Please let me know if you have any questions. 1.) Isaia Suit Price: SOLD It's a black Sciammeria 1500s wool suit, 50IT (40us) drop 8. Two Flap Pockets, fully lined, 3 button, functioning buttonholes, dual vents. Pants aren't cuffed and have about 3 inches to let out at the hem (their is a cuff saver sewn into the hem right now but I don't think that will be a problem for a tailor). 21" from...
Definitely stop by the Bergdorf Goodman Men's Shop