or Connect

Posts by Sharris

For sale is a pair of Tod's Winter Gommino Boots in Brown Suede. Boots feature Tod's famous winterized Gommino sole. I'm the first owner, worn lightly. Size 11.5 US $250 Shipped $175 Shipped
Here is a great 100% Cashmere cardigan from Glenshiel. Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 18" Length: 27" Sleeve: 24.5" Pit to Pit: 22.5"
Up for sale is a Michael Bastian Blue Lightweight Oxford Dress Shirt. From one of Bastian's early, Brunello Cucinelli produced collections. Features a beautiful spread collar and two button barrel cuffs. The shirt has a small flaw on the back that I've included in the photographs above. Size: 40 (15.75) Price: $35 Shipped Measurements: 18.25 Shoulder to Shoulder 22.25 Pit to Pit 15.75 Collar 35 Sleeve
Up for sale is a beautiful Brunello Cucinelli Sport Coat. This single created, three to two roll, cotton Sport Coat was produced in Brunello Cucinelli's Solomeo, Italy Factory. Jacket features numerous interior pockets, including a great zipper pocket. Perfect for travel. Jacket is in excellent condition. Size 50 (40R). Price: $300 Shipped $275 Shipped BOC: 30" Shoulder to Shoulder: 19 Pit to Pit: 20.25" Sleeve from Shoulder: 25.5"
Here is a beautiful Sport Coat from Raffaele Caruso. Two button, single breasted wool, fully lined. Made from a beautifully soft Loro Piana fabric. Features surgeon cuffs. Size 48 (38R) Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5" BOC Length: 30" Sleeve: 25.25" Pit to Pit: 20.5
Up for sale is a beautiful Michael Bastian Prince of Wales Sport Coat. From one of Bastian's early collections, this is a Sport Coat that was produced by Brunello Cucinelli. Included are the original tags and all replacement buttons. Jacket is in perfect condition, except for one sleeve button that is missing (a replacement for this button is included). Size 38. Made in Italy. $350 Shipped. $200 Shipped Meaurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 18" Length from BOC:...
Up for grabs is a brand new, unworn pair of Balmain Moto Jeans. Size 36. Please message me with any questions!
For Sale: Pre-Owned Blk Dnm Brown "Perfecto Style" Motorcyle Jacket. 100% Leather with Quilted Liner. Worn less than 5 times. Only sign of wear is a small stain above the right shoulder. Could probably be removed with leather cleaner, I've included a photo above. Please let me know if you have any questions. Size: Medium Price: $500 Shipped CONUS
For Sale is a brand new with tags Isaia sport shirt. This shirt is solid blue with a lighter blue block of color in the middle. Button Down collar with Isaia's signature coral logo on the interior of the placket. Size: 16 Price: $115 Shipped CONUS
For Sale is a brand new with tags Isaia sport shirt. This shirt is cotton flannel in a plaid that features blues and browns. Button Down collar with Isaia's signature coral logo on the interior of the placket. Tagged Size: 16 Price: $130 Shipped CONUS