or Connect

Posts by Sharris

For Sale is a brand new with tags Isaia sport shirt. This shirt is solid blue with a lighter blue block of color in the middle. Button Down collar with Isaia's signature coral logo on the interior of the placket. Size: 16 Price: $115 Shipped CONUS
For Sale is a brand new with tags Isaia sport shirt. This shirt is cotton flannel in a plaid that features blues and browns. Button Down collar with Isaia's signature coral logo on the interior of the placket. Tagged Size: 16 Price: $130 Shipped CONUS
For Sale: Brand New With Tags Todd Snyder Crew Neck Sweater with a front pocket detail. Color: Crimson Material: 100% wool Size: Large Price: $120 Shipped CONUS
For Sale: Tom Ford Sportcoat Purple Herringbone 90% Wool / 10% Cashmere Notch Lapel Three to Two Roll Patch Pockets Single Vent Unfortunately after purchasing I realized the jacket was sold to me without buttons for the sleeves. The buttons on the jacket now are black woven leather buttons. Price: 950 shipped CONUS
For Sale: Penfield 60/40 Cotton/Nylon Down filled vest. Color: Black Size: Large Purchased at Sid Mashburn in Atlanta. Brand New With Tags. $120 shipped
For Sale: Pre-Owned Sid Mashburn Madras Plaid Sport Shirt. Very lightly worn . Size: Medium $60 shipped
For Sale: Pre-Owned Sid Mashburn Blue Plaid Sport Shirt. Very lightly worn . Size: Medium $50 shipped
Here's a pair of pre-owned Nike Gyakusou Structure+ 15 shoes, size 11 US. Great shoes! $70 shipped, let me know if you have any questions.
Sorry! the inseam is 31".
For Sale: NWT - Brunello Cucinelli Light Green Cotton Trousers Size: 48 italian Pants are made from a medium weight cotton and are un-hemmed. Price: $225 shipped Purchased directly from Cucinelli. Measurements: rise: 10" inseam: 35" outseam: 43.5" leg opening: 7" waist: 16.5"