or Connect

Posts by sprinter

how many of y'all can run the 4.4 I could only run the 4.6, Jerry Rice speed
how low should you go doing squats? I go down as far as my flexibility lets me go, way past parallel. The idiots at fitness depot said any lower than parallel will have no benefit, and is no good for your knees. Whatever?
what do you guys think about running in nike shox. when i had a pair I found they were too heavy and I couldn't run with any speed. They are no good at the gym either, try doing free weight squats with heels elevated that much. Adidas megabounce and microbounce are the best track shoes I ever wore. they are very light when running sprints. i can get on my toes very easily and run like a gazelle.
Quote: Originally Posted by Skidnuk_812 There girls lululemon groov pants. I own to pairs. There the greatest pant in the world I believe. Ofcourse I wear lens pants as well but somtimes I ware lulus if it feels like the type of day to ware them. There size two with two whit seems going down the back and Leafs on the waist. Some pple just can't except this in there head. But most just " smile and wave " how tight are the reverse groove pants,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Skidnuk_812 There girls lululemon groov pants. I own to pairs. There the greatest pant in the world I believe. Ofcourse I wear lens pants as well but somtimes I ware lulus if it feels like the type of day to ware them. There size two with two whit seems going down the back and Leafs on the waist. Some pple just can't except this in there head. But most just " smile and wave " you should be able to wear whatever you...
you might want to try nike be strong pants or adidas response boot cut pants. I run or rollerblade in these pants. they are a lot more comfortable than baggy windbreaker pants for men. Nike be strong pants don't look stupid like tights or bike shorts.