or Connect

Posts by arcturuz

pretty good, i wore the solid navy jogger pants to work and no one noticed the ribbed cuffs
i got the flat front cotton pants a few days backthe navy as usual looks blackit is really stiff and hard, i hope it will soften after a couple of washessince it came originally with blind stitch, i would go for a blind stitch
i also have the convertible collar shirt in Navy and Hidden placket shirt in Whitethe convertible collar shirt seems to fit slightly tighter at the chest compared to the hidden placket shirtwonder if this is the case for you too
yes i like it bestno idea why they labelled it as convertible collar, what's there to convert?
can't help but feel that the navy shirts are actually black in color even wearing the shirt under bright sunlight today, i can't spot a tinge of navy, it is just total solid black
that would be S
it is as thick as the wool/cashmere pants with lining
it's funny how some dislike the low breast pockets when this is Lemaire's signature design
Tried and bought some Lemaire stuff today' The best men's shirt imo is the one with the convertible collar + the trademark lemair patch pocket The best bang for buck is the soft touch long sleeved crew neck t-shirt. Tried the flannel pants, too thick and heavy and the waist fits small to size. You may have to size up from your usual uniqlo size if you wan those pants. I have not seen the cotton canvas pants anywhere, even online for other countries, seems like this...