or Connect

Posts by StarterStyle

Grail cargo pants in my size. Find me at the rave.
Rugby game tight.
Due to the raglan shoulder construction, there is no shoulder seam to measure. I would go by the chest measurement.
Bring it on, summer. Give me all you got.
Oh hello there...
These jeans are in unworn condition, and were probably a project for someone who never got around to wearing them. The calves and cuff have been slimmed, but all the material is still there. Perfect Jorts project. Shipped, obo, and open to trades.
Today's haul, a RRL shirt and some tech pants.
These pants are very cool. Lots of pockets, buttons, zippers, and the ankles have barrel string adjusters. If you have them in Large, GET AT ME. I wear this kind of tech pants at the gym, and if you do you will be stronger and attract more attention from the yoga moms. Price is shipped, OBO, and trades welcome.
These are some cool pants. The front, rear, and side pockets are designed so that you never get those cargo pant pocket bulges and keep a streamlined silhouette. Got them for me but they are a bit on the slim side for my heavily accentuated lower body. Price is shipped, obo, and trades welcome.
Very cool shirt, in worn condition. Has a collar tab and side gussets, triple chain-stitching, and authentic buttons. S2s 19 P2p 26 Price is shipped, obo, and trades welcome.