or Connect

Posts by StarterStyle

My new olive professor jacket, a sample of my new suits, and two cool western style belts with the smaller buckle for bending over on a horse or something. [[SPOILER]]
Waist: 18.5 Crotch to Rise front: 11 Crotg to Rise back: 17 Thigh: 12 Inseam: 30 Cuff: 11.375
Anyone able to ID a maker from a tag on my professor jacket? Made in usa tips me off as vintage but it just looks so fresh and so clean. It's an olive green 2 button sport coat. Very soft.
Stock photo guy rocking the same shirt from my classified on the front page of yahoo.com
Lets play "How many persol arrows can we fit into one pair of glasses!"
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I have a pair of these in the tortoise brown with green lenses. I got them for nothing when a local optical was going out of business. Who knew they'd be an iconic sunglass? I just used them for driving and after a rinsing they look as good now as when they came out of the factory.
Beautiful pieces. A few of my favorites from my collection/classified. I have a thing for not just prints, but actual scenes.
All Reyn Spooner shirts are size L. Polo pajama/camp shirt is L. Rayon travel looking shirt is Polo and M. Please feel free to make an offer for any of the shirts. They all start at a price of $50
Reyn Spooner Haul https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r-k6UfTzDg
See attached pictures. Soles are firm.