or Connect

Posts by joelmthw

i actually like M&I, been reading em for a while, ive gained a lot of knowledge reading their articles. so how should i phrase my excel skills? id say im above the average user but not a rockstar/ninja, meaning i know how to use pivot tables and linking data
Quote: Originally Posted by Agnacious What am I misunderstanding here: You just started at Samsung 2 weeks ago, you hope to work there until december, helped produce a mechanism for defect reduction and follow this by saying the mechanism is still in use today. So, what, for 2 weeks? If I was reading, I would toss your resume based on that. For ib you should talk more about your math specifially, not collaboration and convincing. I agree that...
maybe i can shoot for MC after college because highest honors at grad is only 3.55+, im mainly looking at Bain since they recruit at GT for the ATL office and know about our grade deflation so their cutoff is lower, but yeah i know my gpa isnt MC caliber. certificate in finance is like...a minor in finance to an extent, just means I have taken some finance coursework to meet the requirements for the certificate in addition to my BSME. what i learned from the alumni i...
recruiting season is upon us at school and im trying to aim for summer 2011 internships in management consulting (mbb, deloitte) and investment banking. i know my chances are pretty slim to none at mbb, but ill take my chances. since there are a ton of professionals on sf, i wanted to reach out to you guys for some feedback on my resume. all criticism is welcome. also note: i have an engineering background so i tried to give it a business spin easy to view resume:...
check out the vortex in little five for a good burger. gatech is havin their opener football game on sat if you wanna check it out. uga is also havin a game in athens if u want to make the trip. buckhead is a good choice for nightlife
actually flying korean air thanks for the tips, ill be bringing plenty of old spice lol
"anyways" its not even a real word recognized by the English language. everyone still uses it anyways
i like this explanation of the movie in his blog post http://www.theadamwhite.com/
k nvm. ate steak for dinna