or Connect

Posts by joelmthw

maybe annapolis or philly for nye? bumpage
i would recommend using a stock simulator first to get down the basics and learning. i use the papermoney sim software from thinkorswim.com how much money do u plan on starting with btw?
guide looks great. much appreciated. any personal recs on some must visit places besides the usual touristy stuff?
so im plannin a road trip with 4 friends to go to DC from the 28th to the 31st/1st to check out the sights, etc. we are trying to figure out what to do for NYE. half of the group are over 21 and the rest are 20 so that may rule out some clubs/bars. we do like to party so we'll bring our own drinks. is there anything going down in the capital? (fireworks, etc.) or would we be better off going to philly or somewhere else close. suggestions welcome.
on another note: GO MATTY ICE
personally, i like this youtube better IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
i think its 4oz champagne to 1oz absinthe does anyone know where i can get some st. george's in atlanta? or is it fairly common to find it in liquor stores nowadays?
adidas store/outlet /thread
the social network equilibrium
was at atlanta airport last night and saw some, didnt go thru one tho.