or Connect

Posts by joelmthw

i think you mean abhors /grammarnazianyone think Ted is gonna start blackmailing Skylar now that she told him where the money comes from??
whats the good word??
optionshouse or thinkorswim
looks like he will get hit with taxes for those luxury suite tix from the yankees http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/12/ny...-hit.html?_r=1 sucks to suck
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFrog I am now an entry-level management consultant congrats man. im gonna be starting my quest for entry level MC soon
have 200 johnston & murphy card. will trade for brooks or sell close to value
paid for navy polo
Quote: The study found that white men are concentrated in the highest-earning majors, including engineering and pharmaceutical sciences, while women gravitate toward the lowest-earning majors like education, art and social work. most girls go to college to get that MRS degree anyway
i played trumpet for about 4 years and then trumpet in a jazz band for another 2 as well as baritone. its quite hard to pick up playing an instrument in a short amount of time because of all the technicals you need to learn before you play solo jazz well. not trying to be mean but if you get frustrated easily, then you will quit very quickly. if you are serious about it, i would recommend taking lessons from an instructor because bad habits are easily formed and can hinder...