or Connect

Posts by transient

Everlane is a new company and they're fine tuning their cuts with every run it seems. Just don't care enough to get into it honestly.
Received regular cashmere and +J stretch cashmere. +J is dope but regular is whack. Arm holes too big and is too thin and flimsy. No one has posted any fits or reviews of everlane so I'm still not convinced that the cut is good.
Hope I'll never need a vastly different set of clothes for work. Got those +J cashmeres in a few sizes before they sold out and some regular v necks. Hope they work out as it's all I really need for socal winter.
I don't understand what's going on jet getting on the uniqlo kop train. I think you gave up bro, you don't give a shit what you wear anymore, admit it. (6.75)
It's gonna be fine. They're jeans.
Putting in my vote for this to be the official SW&D theme song.
It's gonna fucking suck. I'm counting on getting in and out by 8:30(hah). I got the boots last Sunday but been thinking about returning them anyway but I'd feel exponentially better paying $150 instead.
My store is closed for Thanksgiving; but I'll be the first in line friday to get a price adjustment on the boots or I'm returning them.
I know, I'm just messing - I more or less agree. If you simply need clothes and don't care that they're from a 'mmm greatest hits' album then it's a pretty decent deal. Some of the stuff though, like the the belt jacket(lol), disco jacket, and the half shirts probably make more sense to wear if they're originals. Painted jeans as well though, I can only see wearing them on the sluttiest of nights. I only wish there were more basics like washed denim and sweaters. Black...
I don't know what the differences are but I'd just spend a little more and get the original. If you're wearing khakis and polos then clarks are probably a pretty good choice. If you want to ease back into sneakers I'd say go to your favorite brand (nike, converse, adidas, puma, vans, etc) and get the simplest design.