or Connect

Posts by transient

It would be way more useful if the 'Recent Images In This Thread' view all feature in WAYWT threads would sort from newest to oldest
Bought these new from TBS late 2011. They were cold soaked and worn twice in an unsuccessful effort to break them in, first time just the upper block and second time the entire denim. Shouldn't really affect them too much in the long run as they've also been worn about 3-4 times. These still have a long life ahead of them so pick them up for a good deal. $85 shipped CONUS Also willing to trade for pairs in size 33 waist: 17" no dip upper thigh: 12.25" rise: 10.25" back...
Apparently its just a single layer shell and it sucks too.
You really oughta consider other cuts because the leg is too narrow for you on these. You can try to size 510/511 so as to have room in the upper block. Or do 513 or something...
Buying sweats
If I had to guess I'd say Michael Kors. Use the SMALL QUESTIONS thread for stuff like this.
fresh and classy
Got really tired of chasing after the perfect denims after a couple years. So I got some dark wash Levis for $35. Feels good.