or Connect

Posts by transient

I think you should definitely size up bro.
I really like AR's fit but seriously, with something like leather hi-tops it would be out of the ballpark ez.
Quote: Originally Posted by tomashi i'd just go with chucks Wrong. No arch support.
I wanted to post about this for some time. This shit or something else to make sf mobile friendly. I love sitting on the toilet and checking out guy's fit pics on my iPhone.
^ I love it. I would probably invest in a fleshlight because I hear nothing but good things about it but on the other hand I'm lazy and can take care of the problem the traditional way (plastic bags and canola oil)
Quote: Originally Posted by Astronaut888 [[SPOILER]] Fit looks good but pockets are huge! Do not dig.
What? Pennies are dirty, it's the last thing I want to touch before reaching for my cack.
I'm interested too, I want someone to sow me some 19cms.
Quote: Originally Posted by gtl Hi guys, I just measured my waist and I am 32.5, so I guest getting APC NS size 30 would be the way to go? First pair of raw jeans for me, pardon the noob qustion. Thanks. You're safe going 30. You could easily go down to 29 for a slimmer fit tho.
holy jacket uncontroll's jeans are fine, the whole outfit doesn't need to be a muted shadow. but the boots don't look quite right, looks matte, doesn't match the overall texture of the top. wear blacker boots, dark gray might look awesome too.