or Connect

Posts by transient

Something akin to these. Basically something with a wider mid top. I should really just save for the mcqueens but I just need something to hold me over =X
Quote: Originally Posted by flyguy7 Haha you're very right, bald guy Steez is a tough sell. I basically keep buzzing my hair with a lower number every 6 months. I'm sure just shaving my head is coming, but that's so much effort Pump up some and you can pull off a Jason Statham. Just add some sunnies for extra mad steez.
This thread has been pretty uninspiring. I'm looking to get a mid top sneaker who's silhouette isn't slim but also not too chunky. Want something in black/dark/gray preferably with some kind of blue detailing. Less than $150. I'm at a loss. Might just pick something up from Supra or Heyday
Before the hate comes I just wanna say that judging from a few recent pics of Thom he's gotten pretty steezy. Until OP fixes his image someone should ID this shirt instead.
You need to ask notwithit!
I wouldn't mind knowing as well despite the apparent h8. Reasonably flared slim boot can be some serious cowboy shit, which is what denim is about in the first place really.
I think you should definitely size up bro.
I really like AR's fit but seriously, with something like leather hi-tops it would be out of the ballpark ez.
Quote: Originally Posted by tomashi i'd just go with chucks Wrong. No arch support.
I wanted to post about this for some time. This shit or something else to make sf mobile friendly. I love sitting on the toilet and checking out guy's fit pics on my iPhone.