or Connect

Posts by transient

How come all the shorts I see on styleforum are much shorter than knee length. Is there something wrong with slimmish shorts that go down to the knee and even a little longer?
I really don't like leather chucks, especially if they're just the standard black or white. Gives off a vibe that you're going after the casual and basic street cool that converse represent but that you're trying too hard to step it up a notch by getting a leather $100+ version of the shoe. Although leather hitops or worse than lowtops. Either get a regular pair to trash or buy another more reputable leather shoe.
My +J Light Cottom Jacket is coming in today, could be a pretty nice score since it was 50%+ off on that sale a couple of days ago. Hope I have better luck with the fit, I got a small. Linkinwayne you don't wanna just ship it back? *edit* oops, didn't realize you were prolly in Canada
Needs more pics linkinwaye looks pretty good bro. Snowman, I think I gave you some unwarranted crap earlier on for which i apologize, but since I've joined i was lucky enough to witness your transformation. Really good stuff, your aesthetic is really coming together and you can tell even by your body language that everything is clicking. Bravo.
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkid123 If the waist/thighs/legs of a 30 PS are SLIGHTLY too tight, would I be better off going for a 30 NS or a 31 PS for a better slim fit and less skinny It really depends on the silhouette you're after. You can definitely size up on any cut till it doesn't suffocate you anymore. NS is a good slim jean when you size appropriately. PS will appear skinny because it tapers.
^ someone pointed out that chart isn't accurate. Shzhang. You can probably get away with sizing down three on NS. Or 1-2 on NC. If your calves are that larger -3 on NS will still give you a slim and slightly tapered look with some room.
Quote: Originally Posted by Local_Disk Or you can just use google: http://giodion.tumblr.com/post/28330...ou-are-welcome FYI, a lot of people say it's not accurate. Fair. I googled for a minute or two and failed. Yeah, looking at it again it just seems to regurgitate already common knowledge. Thanks again though, appreciated.
Can someone please post that image comparing APC silhouettes one on top of another. Don't really want to go through 100 pages. Should be in the first post of this thread. THX!
Quote: Originally Posted by steveoffice really? i must've missed it. pics pleaz i love the leather but it doesn't look very good on you. the rest of your clothes is way too mall brandish for a runway piece like that, and cut of the jacket is not flattering to your body. For the jacket is too "overdesigned" comments. I'm pretty sure this: http://burberryltd.scene7.com/is/ima...EC_9x16_large$ isn't too far off from this: besides...
Quote: Originally Posted by ginlimetonic You may have made the right choice in your eyes. From my perspective, leather jacket is not timeless as theres too much bells and whistles on the jacket. Its not 'clean' and its more trendy, and having the short jacket (not going down to your backside) reminscent of 2001 japan/korean fashion, which may go out of style. I agree, it looks a bit trendy. Hardware looks shiny and isn't low key enough. You...