or Connect

Posts by transient

Fucking uniqlo drop the god damn fucking wool suiting.
Good stuff. Where did you get US chucks? Ebay?
Those MOMAs are great amathew. Been been wearing mine x3 a week for 5 months, just got vibrammed. Would love to get that model in black. Liked this jacket a lot but didn't want to pay retail. Now it's on sale. Winning.
When does it drop? Me want sweats
Got my first outlier product, black slim dungarees. At first I was kind of thrown off by texture given off by a synthetic weave but it very quickly grew on me. Great pants, great cut and comfy. I might go for OGs and the tees next. For the posters above, I say embrace the pocket flare, it looks fine to me. They're meant to be a comfortable pant to wear biking and to the office. The whole perfectly slim/straight pant is just a trend that isn't sticking around forever..
I'm actually on this forum just for discussions such as these. This is important, this stuff matters.I got my lows TTS and they fit great.
What do you do? Slipping tongue into the pant won't look right either unless you have a wide hem.
Here's me. No weapons... yet. Cheap glasses that will get lost, saddleback wallet (great so far), styleforum braceletz.
These have around 6 months on them. Initial cold soak towards the beginning and another cold soak towards the end. No strange smells. I believe these are turning out pretty pretty nice so far. $140 shipped CONUS
Really awesome boots. F+B from some years back. I can vouch that new offerings from F+B aren't what they used to be... Problem is that these run large and I decided to give them up. Would probably fit great a 43 or 42.5 - the insole in one of them is coming unglued. simple fix at any shoe repair - end on one of the laces is frayed, so laces would need to be replaced eventually. - soles been vibram'd - no orignal box Used condition but they should be able to keep kicking...