or Connect

Posts by transient

I don't know guys. Maybe it works for you but I've tried on typical REI brands where the shoulders, arms, and torso are much more tailored and even though its $200+ I'd still pay the premium to not look like a potato sack. YMMV.While I'm at it I'll review some stuff from my last order:Bomber Jacket - It's a $40 jacket but fit is spot on. Should be plenty warm and dry for socal autumns. Did I mention that it's a perfect for a $40 jacket?Men Seamless Boxer Briefs - Seem to...
Wanted to like UL and its probably perfectly functional but the cut isn't doing it for me; very wide armholes and overall blocky shape
Feel you brother. It's an unfortunate fate if uniqlo shirting doesn't fit. The fit on the oxford is flawless on me. For most other cotton and flannel shirts I wish they were just a tad roomier. However, a recent EFC shirt fit me much better(although not perfect) than one from 1.5-2 years ago so they're still tweaking.
I can say this: the new color which appeared recently, the light grey fits a bit smaller than the rest.
Pretty much. But either way you're probably not doing a good job projecting heterosexuality. Like you've mentioned I think it comes down to how comfortable you feel and look and your mannerisms. A lot of guys who are consciously playing dress up before they go out probably just won't be as comfortable had they just worn something boring but tried and true.
Guys, when this happens grab her by the waist and pull her in close then offer to show her just how gay you are. Perfect way to turn up the heat.
Very nice jacket from earlier this year I believe. The olive color is quite nice. Will trade for size Medium. $200 shipped CONUS Shoulders: 18.75" Sleeves: 26" P2P: 23.75" Length: 26.50"
dat cheap bomber hype
Fucking uniqlo drop the god damn fucking wool suiting.
Good stuff. Where did you get US chucks? Ebay?