or Connect

Posts by transient

I've been trying to get a pair of white highs for cheap on ebay for weeks now without any luck. I just really don't want to pay $40... I'll gladly pay a premium for the same design with better construction MIU though. Used pair from 70s for $300!
That's kind of interesting. That is, apc jeans might not be anymore popular in france than outside of it. I spot APC every once in a while in Los Angeles, especially while shopping at Barney's. Generally I assume anyone rocking APC must have at some point typed "raw denim" into google and gone down the rabbit hole...
Honestly I think you should try to make some simple, personal pieces yourself (not talking shitty feather necklace).I knew a girl who took a mangled shell she fired when she was a kid and put it on a leather cord to make a necklace. Looked great, was personal, and had a story to it.
If it weren't for Artishard's shoes you could almost mistake it for an MC fit. I like both this time though. I like the white shoes a lot though, I feel it's that little something that gives it the "SW&D Teeth"
Just fucking keep them. You never know what tomorrow will bring.
Prolly TTS
How does that matter? They designed the cut then choose how to tag sizes based on their own measurement.
Yeah they're probably gonna really start showing after first soak or two. Looks like they might be ready. If they're clean and don't smell you should hold out for a little while longer and it'll totally be worth it.
Synth, can you see yourself getting another pair of APCs and doing it all over again at this point?