or Connect

Posts by transient

I'm kinda looking forward to see the collection. But without a doubt this is a ploy by MMM to expose the brand to the young/fashionable demographic so they will spend the $$$ tomorrow for the real thing. I'm almost hoping that there won't be anything in the collab that I'll want to kop. However, an MMM designed blazer in $100-$200 might be nice. Too bad you'll probably need to wait in line for 12 hours for a chance to get a piece before the eBayers do.
These essentially have month of gentle wear to an office and to classes. No washes, clean, no stains, no problem. $90 CONUS Waist: 17.5" Thigh: 11" Hem: 6.85 Inquire for additional photos.
Purchased from another member but unfortunately it didn't fit. Very cool jacket with nice features. Perfect for Summer/Fall. length: 28.75" p2p: 21" $70 CONUS [Note: color is darker than it appears in my photos. it's more khaki in color. see the original sellers listing]
Unfortunately need to give these up. Fading is coming in really nice as you can see in the pictures. 6 months / 3 soaks. Unhemmed. They'll probably look even better after a wash. $90 CONUS Waist: 17" Thigh: 11" [See bottom Pic] Hem: 7.6"
Post pics too.
Whole lot of ass in these pics, hope they're not as tight as they look. I personally really hate the look of fresh denim with sleek boots but that's just me.
To add to the confusion. I outgrew my 30s so naturally I sized up to 31 (from TBS). But after a week they were still too tight in the waist, to the point where my broken in 30s were still more comfortable than the 31s. The hem and other measurements were a little larger, but only marginally. Problem is that I've been gaining weight in the last year and that really throws a curveball into sizing jeans.
Might as well chime in here... I got the gray waxed ones from Macys, not sure but it might be the zaha model. The fit is damn good, like really good. It's kinda anti-fit in the thighs with a very nice taper and leg opening (7.75" on 33's). They're pretty damn ideal for anyone with thighs and ass but still want something that looks slim yet comfortably relaxed. I'm kinda worried about washing them because they have the whole rigid tag deal on them, and they feel waxy....
persians are caucasian
I use them, but I also climb It isn't high fashion or anything of course. I'd also wager that since most people here wear tight pants they don't put them in their pocket. I attach it to the belt loop that's just ahead of the back pocket then let the keys hang within the pocket so they don't dangle.