or Connect

Posts by transient

I'm not from MC at all. And I'm not necessarily out to scrutinize every detail in footwear. I'm just saying saying I've been looking for a non baller sneaker for a yet and haven't been inspired by anything as much as I have by the baller selection. I guess you just have to settle for whichever shape works best for you and isn't built too shabby. Some of the design on Gourmet are pretty good, and so is the price. I hope it isn't another ALDO.
That's the thing, it doesn't seem like there is one or even a few mid-tier sneakers that have both outstanding design and construction at this price point. I can't find anything worth upgrading to... if I don't want to go baller my options are shits like pf flyer, springcourt, jv, seavees, purcells, and the like. Nothing is exciting enough to warrant spending $75+, let alone $150+. Everything is essentially the same minus a few rare exceptions.
Let's just conclude this thread with: Go baller or go $40 vans/cons. [/thread]
Kinda a shot in the dark but can anyone recommend a pair of black pants. Obviously something slim straight that'll work with both boots and sneakers. Don't even mind black jeans as long as the fabric/texture isn't too obviously denim-y. Danke.
Things are gonna need to change real fast for a lot of retailers. Places like that soccer store El Argentino described are dead meat. However, I can still see places with superb service shining. My example in this is REI. If you look hard enough you can probably find most of the gear they sell 5%-15% cheaper if you look hard enough. But I will still buy a lot of my gear directly from them; their staff is always enthusiastic to help and their return policy is amazing if...
fuck either leave it as-is or have that specialty shop in LA work on them. don't put a patch on that shit.
Some of my favorite recent purchases. 7 for all mankind cashmere, $28 vintage frye boots, $32 really fucking love these. some wear but they're built like tanks, not like the new shitty chinese versions
Ding ding ding!shoe's are the god damn answer!
You can buy all kind of labels at outlets. Usually the deadstock no one wants to touch with a ten-foot-pole. Not really sure whats your point.
I'm kinda looking forward to see the collection. But without a doubt this is a ploy by MMM to expose the brand to the young/fashionable demographic so they will spend the $$$ tomorrow for the real thing. I'm almost hoping that there won't be anything in the collab that I'll want to kop. However, an MMM designed blazer in $100-$200 might be nice. Too bad you'll probably need to wait in line for 12 hours for a chance to get a piece before the eBayers do.