or Connect

Posts by transient

Avoiding exposure to the sun is probably the best thing you can do to avoid skin damage and aging. I have until next summer to find something that'll stay cool. I like this but would like the pullover white instead.
RFT: I think this summer taught me that wearing any kind of pants, shirts, shoes during the summer sucks major ass. Unless you are locked up in an air-conditioned box 9AM - 6PM. Next summer I'm just going to wear loose white/black shorts with a drop and a white hooded pullover. Sandals or high tops. I think having a deep hood and long sleeves will go a long way to protect me from the sun without having to apply as much sunscreen when I'm running around town. Seriously,...
i remember Lucky was the first brand I go into when I started making conscious choices about clothes. Some of their washes aren't too bad IMO. Train tracks fades are caused by selvedge inseam that runs down the leg, so I guess that pair really goes out to be authentic-looking. They all have pretty terrible leg flair though. I still have a very light pair that I'm considering having tapered in order to avoid by another washed pair. You'll probably want something more...
I had a pair which I soaked immediately and then 2 more times in the first six months. Now I'm on a pair that I soaked 4 months in. So far, I don't see a huge difference. The first pair even looked better in some ways, especially after the 3rd soak. I think the lesson is that if you don't want to put up with the rigidity just soak them every month. They'll get lighter faster and still look good. I think if you follow the 6 month rule you're already an extremist. If you...
Honestly in this fit and your others you just look like random guy, there's nothing slightly remarkable, it isn't of the same caliber as most other WAYWTs.- jacket looks like something you'd wear to walk your dog, there's random writing on the sleeve, it's shapeless and warping and has ugly white draw strings.- graphic on tee is pretty juvenile- i was going to say that pants aren't horrid until i noticed the distressing all the way down the front. they also flair and need...
Dude, calm down. No one is trying to put down your unbrandeds. This forum isn't even as obsessed with high end denim like some other boards. Your jeans are fine, and better than most when considering the public at large. Having said that, the Diesel/TR you posted does look like shit however.
Do you wear them with a belt currently? Or do they stay up? Just size up. It won't kill you if they're a little looser, at least the stitching won't need to hold on for their dear lives whenever you sit.
Do not wear that t. Looks like it's from 90% off rack at guess/express.
I would like naked the images as well. But please do cast the first stone at cb_32.
File under #firstworldproblems Seriously. Just stop discussing denim with those outside superdenim.