or Connect

Posts by transient

They're just some shitty gray jeans. Geez use your imagination.
I don't think it looks too horrible unless it turns out incredibly extreme -- like the guys on sufu who intentionally keep chew/zippo/wallet in the same pockets for deep fades. Anyway, I tend to alternate pockets where I keep my keys/phone/wallet so the fading has been fairly uniform in that region.
The first pair is definitely better. Is it 514? You might be able to even size down one. Don't buy washed jeans unless the wash is really good, stick to indigo like the first pair.Don't think I've handled them but they're whats considered "mall brand" around here. The retail on them is pretty high so chances are you can get a better fit/quality for same money or less.Don't know what a "regular normal color" is. I think you mean non-faded/washed, generally these are...
^ Don't think there is anything wrong with blue denim. Less aggressive and there is nothing wrong with that. I remember the first waywt with the jacket, somehow looks much much better now. I think people grow into clothes and clothes grow into people.
Just picked up my thrifted levi jacket from the tailor and it fits fucking great now. $30 to slim the body and the sleeves. I think the trick is wearing it with the right pants. With chinos it can look like MC casual going to a sunday ball game and with black jeans it starts approaching hipster territory.
Chest too tight in Uniqlo, get called fat by SF. I know you guys are being facetious but I do fine in most brands' small. I'll try some other stuff because I really want a gray cashmere but I hope they continue to fine tune their fits for North American market.
Sizing up isn't a solution when correct proportions aren't there. I know Uniqlo is Japanese. I'm just sayin'. It might become a problem for them if they'll want the white bro customers who are accustomed to H&M, BR, and alike. I realize that no brand can fit every customer but if Uniqlo wants to take over the world they need to expand their least common denominator as far as fitting goes.
Probably. It's something in the ratio of shoulder vs armhole vs chest. It kind of varies because the thick oxford is perfect and wish the plaids, flannels, and suiting was similar. Cashmere seems pretty nice, although I couldn't try it on because I should have +1 when I ordered. Should be nice when on sale.*edit* will fit better if you're mongoloid
I've bought into Uniqlo hype and I'm glad that the webstore finally opened but after trying on a number of tops and bottoms I still feel like they favor towards mongoloid-centric cuts. I have a very typical built and found that arm holes are a problem across a lot of shirts and jackets. I do hope with their expansion into NAmerica that they begin to offer measurements more suited for caucasoids and negroids. Will probably still kop sox.
@Notwithit, shirt looks nice and elevates the fit. I pretty much wear a brown belt with everything but the blackest of shoes. Any shade of brown goes quite well with denim and white sneakers. Black belts, like black sneakers are boring as hell. Think I may pick up a white tanner or zissou eventually. @MoK, how many pairs of H&M trousers do you own? That's nuts. I'm imagining you have a storage closet just for H&M pants and you come home and chuck them in the basura