or Connect

Posts by transient

I don't take credit for this because I believe RegisDB mentioned cutting off the ribbing off a hanes shirt without destroying the actual hem. I think it's quite nice.
Cool slim/tapered black jeans in essentially new condition. Tagged size is 34. 58% cotton 40% polyester 2% spandex. Made in Italy. check out pics for details and measurements. Price is shipped CONUS
Well, I haven't listened to their earlier stuff in many years and have set myself up for disappointed since it's been a decade. And all the recent releases from my favorite acts have been lackluster. This just brings the eerie and serious instrumentation I love.
Godspeed You Black Emperor (GY!BE) released a new album after 10 years and it's fucking tight.
Looks pretty nice, what did you pay?
Uniqlo cashmere?
Since it hasn't been resolved yet I also want to suggest fanny packs as another intricate solution to the problem. Especially that rick fanny from 09 with the studs would look pretty badass and keep unnecessary bulges out of your jeans.
This is among the top reasons why we need women
They're just some shitty gray jeans. Geez use your imagination.
I don't think it looks too horrible unless it turns out incredibly extreme -- like the guys on sufu who intentionally keep chew/zippo/wallet in the same pockets for deep fades. Anyway, I tend to alternate pockets where I keep my keys/phone/wallet so the fading has been fairly uniform in that region.