or Connect

Posts by transient

We know jet. We know... For the homies. Pics turned out like shit but wanted to give a sense where the base of the shawl is. Size Medium. Shoulders are like ~17.75. No one stocks SNS in LA huh? Called Unionmade and they only stock SF.
This is what I don't dig about the current stark, it's way too slim for a cardigan. Either size up, get a different model, or wait for them to change the design.
Glad I picked up a black memento for my first SNS. I wanted something more slouchy and it's pretty much perfect. Warm like a mofo too; I spent a week up north in 20ish degree weather with just a memento and a light shell. Only complaint is that the shawl collar is too substantial, unless it's actually frigid then you can pull it up and over your neck.
Back to the topic of getting cheap uniqlo shit even cheaper. When is cyber monday going live? It's past midnight EST now.
Really like my black dungarees but need/want OGs for the office. The fact that they're always out of stock really sucks. Proof NY option is looking better everyday.
I sized down and I'm pretty happy with the fit. I talked crap about the fit on ULD earlier on this thread but its actually decent when sized properly.
You'd probably be a L. It definitely isn't cropped. Can measure my medium if anyone interested.
Got a black memento amidst the stark frenzy(thx to afixedpoint for sizing help). Really happy with the relaxed fit, the ribbed collar is crazy.
Thank you
Triple Grey Mix... oh god there must be more of these on the internets, there must be...