or Connect

Posts by Miles Teg

Re: Collar size I always thought the collar size was too small. I wear a 15.5 in collar in dress shirts which should match an Epaulet small but with Epaulet shirts I can't button that top button. Now the collar is still smaller, boo.
I have muscular thighs and butt and JCrew's slim-straight jeans fit me very well.
I sent an email to contact@epauletnewyork.com. If the Rudy fits me well it might be bad for my bank account.
I also would like to know about sizing. Looking at the size chart I am uncomfortably on the border of a small and a medium. Can you give your usual coat size so we can compare?
Thanks for the info. 6-8 weeks is a long time but I think I have to give it a try.
I like the idea of the special order shirts but what I really need is special order pants. I can't be the only guy who lifts and isn't able to squeeze into any of the pants Epaulet sells now.
I have been looking into getting a nice watch and this Tissot Le Locle really caught my eye ( it also comes in black or with a metal band ). And I found the same watch here at ~$200 discount. This is legit right? Amazon is discounting the watch nearly as much. So I am planning to buy the watch at the discounted site and I would appreciate confirmation (or the opposite) that I am making a good move.
JCrew: EXTRA 30% OFF FINAL SALE ITEMS WITH CODE STYLE2013. IN STORES & ONLINE. Offer valid on the purchase of sale items in J.Crew retail stores or at jcrew.com from December 31, 2012, 12:01am ET through January 4, 2013, 11:59pm ET.
I ordered a few t-shirts and an oxford before. Love the t-shirts as they are very light and soft. The white t is very transparent but I ordered more anyways because I think they will make great sleepwear and undershirts.
Observation: I took a look at the reviews of Clarks Desert Boots on zappos. Glowing reviews all around but I noticed that a large majority of the reviewers were women. Maybe it is a good thing because the boots are female approved.