or Connect

Posts by jawzzy

Probably going to get ripped on because they're Bass gluejobs, but I love them.
Everything I now know about dress shoes., including that I should own at least three pairs of dub monks (I currently have none).
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Who makes those shoes Spoo? Also, OP, I wear brown shoes with a navy suit all the time. You'll want to match the shade of the shoes with the shade of the suit. So dark brown shoes with a dark navy suit should work perfectly.
What I stock: Sriracha, Cholula, and Tabasco (only for those red morning drinks). There is this Chinese place near me that makes its own hot sauce which seems basically like ground up peppers in some sort of sweet/sour base that is just the tits. Been itching to get some.
Stone Arrogant Bastard is probably my favorite going right now. Just had Unibroue's Maudite tonight and I never thought I could like such a fruity beer as much as I did.
I had two of my dad's Paul Stuart suits taken in several inches, but besides that and a bit of slimming here and there, they look classic and up-to-date. They were both bought in the early 70s, and still look fantastic even for a 20-year-old.
I've seen much lighter shoes still look great. Not too much lighter, though or you might be getting into the territory of having "a look," if you get what I mean. Are you going to be wearing this to work?
Why wear chinos if you don't live in Chino? EDIT: YES I first posted just for this...