or Connect

Posts by jawzzy

Barney's Coop at The Grove, maybe?
Quote: Originally Posted by madstaxbro Jay from Blue Owl said he'd be one of the only North American establishments to get them. There is a Canadian store Cosmic Bobo I think that have a few pairs in stock. Hmm, thanks very much. What about just trying on the standard N&Fs in the L.A. area so I could order the Momotaros online once I get the proper waist size/make sure the fit is good?
Which stores in the SoCal area might carry the N&F x Momotaro collab? Would be my first pair of N&F so really looking to try on/see the collabs or even just try on some Skinny Guys. Any ideas?
Socks are fine and muted, tie is a bit JAB-esque, but the suit looks fantastic and fits well.
Ohhh god, I wish I could afford the Westminsters...even at only 40% on.
Probably going to get ripped on because they're Bass gluejobs, but I love them.
Everything I now know about dress shoes., including that I should own at least three pairs of dub monks (I currently have none).
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Who makes those shoes Spoo? Also, OP, I wear brown shoes with a navy suit all the time. You'll want to match the shade of the shoes with the shade of the suit. So dark brown shoes with a dark navy suit should work perfectly.
What I stock: Sriracha, Cholula, and Tabasco (only for those red morning drinks). There is this Chinese place near me that makes its own hot sauce which seems basically like ground up peppers in some sort of sweet/sour base that is just the tits. Been itching to get some.
Stone Arrogant Bastard is probably my favorite going right now. Just had Unibroue's Maudite tonight and I never thought I could like such a fruity beer as much as I did.