or Connect

Posts by jawzzy

I never was super interested in seeing Inception, but now that I see those great braces I'll probably watch it tonight. Funny what SF can do to you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Annadale +1 It's the murderer's gloves that tip this into 'creep'. That combined with what looks like an odd gait and the big smile looks like he just escaped from Chris Hansen. Killer shoes though.
Mike it is for me as well. Love the fabric on the suit, while the double-breasted on TTO doesn't really do it for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by KObalto I once had a case with a rather snooty but quite attractive female prosecutor who told the judge the drugs were recovered in an armoire. The judge replied "There are no armoires in East Baltimore." The same prosecutor once disparaged my explanation to a different judge that my client was merely showing what he had just bought to a friend and not attempting to sell it to him: "Oh sure, let me show you my crack." I...
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueHorseShoe Where is Filson on the curve? I'd say its moving out of saturation into overhyped.
Quote: Originally Posted by theclipper Luckily I was able to exchange them with Revolve and get the 28s special ordered. So you guys don't think the amount of stacking looks too ridiculous? I've never really wore a pair of jeans that stacks. If I were to hemm, should I do it soon or wait for the jeans to break-in more? I like a lot of stacking, but its really all personal preference. I would hem before you start fading the denim. Seems to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucky Strike This? It's an Alpina - I think it's probably slightly later than WWI, but it's absolutely the trench style, it even has the Breguet hands, like a pocket watch. What is this called when there is sort of only one attachment point for the band to the case. I know a few modern Longines have this style and I really love it.
Quote: Originally Posted by thorocraft Not everyones cup of tea but this suede boat shoe is definitely my GO TO shoe when im hangin out.. Love the blue suede, but I have an intense aversion to any deck shoes with more than two eyelets on the quarters. Two eyelets is so engrained for me that I always think shoes with three or more have some sort of weird growth on them.
Quote: Originally Posted by cptjeff Weejuns are blake/rapid. You can get 'em resoled if you want. They're cheap because the construction is minimalist- which works great for a penny loafer. That, and the leather ain't top grade. A lot of shoes in that price range are gluejobs, but weejuns (past a certain point, anyway- the rubber sole ones are) aren't. Oooooh, alright thanks. Guess Weejuns are pretty good for the price point. I had a pair...
Email sent a few days ago and PM follow-up just sent.