or Connect

Posts by jawzzy

Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands http://putthison.com/post/5550202343...um-member-voxs fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... Quote: Originally Posted by Saturdays I want something like this for my ties: Can't imagine this is the most space efficient solution for a closet, though.
For real and for true. I was worried I'd never experience the full beauty after I just missed them in Vox's OP.
Picked up weights so that tomorrow I can pick up more weights. Then ate a plate of venison and drank some beer.
Quote: Originally Posted by tesuquegolfer If you were serious, 5ths is short for the 5th Avenues style. If you were being funny, ha ha I get it!
Quote: Originally Posted by tesuquegolfer ...found at the time. AE outlets will ship you seconds and the price for 5ths was $199 at that time. I don't know if that included shipping and they can be returned if you don't accept the defect and pay for return shipping. There is a guy selling... Wow, Allen Edmunds fifths!? This whole time I've been looking for something cheaper than seconds, like thirds, but I had no idea AE sold fifths!...
Seriously, lets get back to the first tangent of this thread. That TF suit on Mizz Belle is fantastic. Love, LOVE when women do menswear.
I just want to see what the eventual buyer does with them...
I just ate a whole bag of beef jerky while reading this threak. Just thought I'd toss that in. I think I feel my brow growing more prominent as I type.
Where in midtown NYC can I pick up some cheap wooden bead bracelets?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker You guys are cornballs. I have not even unpacked my luggage yet...pics will have to be tomorrow. Maaaaaan. C'mon!