or Connect

Posts by jawzzy

Prince Jefri has GOT to be compensating for something. I mean, seriously. I understand that you would get used to being able to do anything money could buy...but, c'mon. HOWEVER, if I had practically unlimited funding at my disposal I would get the sweetest wardrobe ever. Like, Vox's closet pics would be nothing compared to my closet. I'm sure many of us would agree on this.
Quote: Originally Posted by GoldenTribe +1
Quote: Originally Posted by lenahan I did that before SF, but now I have even more things about which to criticize others. Yeah...actually that applies to me too.
Quote: Originally Posted by howbah +1 +2 Who wears slippers to bed?
Awesome. Makes me want stingrays, and this coming for someone who generally hates exotics.
Quote: Originally Posted by Patek I used to watch TV in the nude. Now I watch TV in the nude with my bespoke G&Gs on and a pocket square cleanly tucked between the meat and potatoes. Now I just criticize everyone I see.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Indeed.
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiaogou The Vox-Aportnoy Shoe Battle would be epic. Hope there is enough space on the servers. Seriously, I want aportnoy to throw down pics of his collection. Bring us a present, O shoe fairy!
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Ahh...the SpooPose. A combination of a dance move, "steppin' out," and the robot pose.
HermesMan, come here. Sidebar. [[SPOILER]]