or Connect

Posts by jawzzy

Quote: Originally Posted by Patek I used to watch TV in the nude. Now I watch TV in the nude with my bespoke G&Gs on and a pocket square cleanly tucked between the meat and potatoes. Now I just criticize everyone I see.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Indeed.
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiaogou The Vox-Aportnoy Shoe Battle would be epic. Hope there is enough space on the servers. Seriously, I want aportnoy to throw down pics of his collection. Bring us a present, O shoe fairy!
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Ahh...the SpooPose. A combination of a dance move, "steppin' out," and the robot pose.
HermesMan, come here. Sidebar. [[SPOILER]]
Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands http://putthison.com/post/5550202343...um-member-voxs fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... Quote: Originally Posted by Saturdays I want something like this for my ties: Can't imagine this is the most space efficient solution for a closet, though.
For real and for true. I was worried I'd never experience the full beauty after I just missed them in Vox's OP.
Picked up weights so that tomorrow I can pick up more weights. Then ate a plate of venison and drank some beer.
Quote: Originally Posted by tesuquegolfer If you were serious, 5ths is short for the 5th Avenues style. If you were being funny, ha ha I get it!
Quote: Originally Posted by tesuquegolfer ...found at the time. AE outlets will ship you seconds and the price for 5ths was $199 at that time. I don't know if that included shipping and they can be returned if you don't accept the defect and pay for return shipping. There is a guy selling... Wow, Allen Edmunds fifths!? This whole time I've been looking for something cheaper than seconds, like thirds, but I had no idea AE sold fifths!...