or Connect

Posts by jawzzy

I'm as frustrated as anyone here but maybe don't be a dck to the guy who is helping out PRO BONO.
Agreed. I don't see any reason why people shouldn't stick to the Dec 31st chargeback deadline. If there's no meaningful progress (like, through at least 25% or 50% of the whole order log?) then I say everyone fire away with the chargebacks. And this is coming from someone who paid via bank account and would probably end up getting screwed.I have a feeling we won't hear sht from Drew for a while. Although I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong and see full...
Email sent!
Gah I want my jacket eventually but gah this is such BS and it makes me want to start a chargeback so badly on principle.
So is it just me or did half the spreadsheet get deleted?
Bump with price drop
Brand New with Tags Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere/Wool Down Vest- $999 Shipped (retails for $2,630) Fantastic Brunello Cucinelli down-filled vest with a brown houndstooth cashmere/wool outer and navy blue nylon lining. As you’d expect from Brunello Cucinelli, the workmanship is absolutely amazing. Handmade in Solomeo, Italy, fantastically luxurious fabric, lightweight down, with real horn buttons on the inside pockets. Retails at $2,630. I got this as a gift from my boss...
+1, def need a pair.
Quote: Originally Posted by dacia1300 for the love of gawd somebody pm me the pic, this is epic. Quote: Originally Posted by Fraiche +1 +2! This threak delivers.
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower Helpful Hint - Holy crap. This is so simple and so genius. Holy crap. I think I'm hyperventilating. This is going to revolutionize my pistachio-eating experience!