or Connect

Posts by jawzzy

Bump with price drop
Brand New with Tags Brunello Cucinelli Wool/Cashmere Down Vest- $1999 $1699 $1399 $999 Shipped (retails for $2,630) Fantastic Brunello Cucinelli down-filled vest with a dusty brown houndstooth wool outer and navy blue nylon lining. As you’d expect from Brunello Cucinelli, the workmanship is absolutely amazing. Handmade in Solomeo, Italy, fantastically luxurious fabric, fluffy down, with real horn buttons on the inside pockets. Retails at $2,630. I got this as a gift...
+1, def need a pair.
Quote: Originally Posted by dacia1300 for the love of gawd somebody pm me the pic, this is epic. Quote: Originally Posted by Fraiche +1 +2! This threak delivers.
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower Helpful Hint - Holy crap. This is so simple and so genius. Holy crap. I think I'm hyperventilating. This is going to revolutionize my pistachio-eating experience!
Prince Jefri has GOT to be compensating for something. I mean, seriously. I understand that you would get used to being able to do anything money could buy...but, c'mon. HOWEVER, if I had practically unlimited funding at my disposal I would get the sweetest wardrobe ever. Like, Vox's closet pics would be nothing compared to my closet. I'm sure many of us would agree on this.
Quote: Originally Posted by GoldenTribe +1
Quote: Originally Posted by lenahan I did that before SF, but now I have even more things about which to criticize others. Yeah...actually that applies to me too.
Quote: Originally Posted by howbah +1 +2 Who wears slippers to bed?
Awesome. Makes me want stingrays, and this coming for someone who generally hates exotics.