or Connect

Posts by Micklepickle

Qasa high primeknit for sale. Purchased from Y3 U.S. online shop. Condition 9/10. Worn maybe 8-10 times. Size 8.5 U.S. size. Thanks for looking
Hello All, Want to sell these sheepskin lined dior homme 6 hole ankle boots. Fit true to size. OR if you have a pair of Saint Laurent Wyatt Harness boot in NUT/SUEDE in a size 41 or 41.5 I would love to trade and add cash. I will ship through USPS priority. Offers are welcomed! Thanks for looking.
http://www.gq.com/images/copilot/style/fashion/201401/1390495714353_capsule-street-style-2-z-3-of-5.jpg Anybody know what brand these boots are? Thanks in advance.
I have three pairs of Common Projects I am getting rid of for very cheap. I dont really want to let go of the boots but my personal style has changed a bit so im letting them go for very cheap. sold Retailed at 600.00 i believe. Ill let them go for $200.00 o.b.o. They are the officer boot from 2010. Id say they are 8.5/10. Size 40. Beautiful soft supple leather. The sole is the only thing that is distressed on the boot. Also for sale are CP nylon training boots ill let go...
Hello all, I have these ndc sidezip boots that i purchased a while ago from fellow member i70 usd obo. If you have any sidezips in a 40 please let me know maybe we could work out a trade. PAYPAL ONLY AND SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONT. U.S. Thank you for looking!!!
wzrdjam: not a typo
hello all I had a little hiccup up on sizing now i need to re order asap. Just received the jacket only tried on. This toj is blacked out with black hardware looking to sell real quick, and despite taking this huge loss i am willing to let it go for a huge discounted price.Will ship out via usps 4% paypal only with verified address. Open to all reasonable offers please offer!!! it is a 44-46 hybrid size here are the measurements. shoulders 15.5" chest (pit-to-pit) ...
The guy in the photo is me and im 5'7 120 lbs
Price drop gaizz!!
price drop!!