or Connect

Posts by Micklepickle

http://www.gq.com/images/copilot/style/fashion/201401/1390495714353_capsule-street-style-2-z-3-of-5.jpg Anybody know what brand these boots are? Thanks in advance.
I have three pairs of Common Projects I am getting rid of for very cheap. I dont really want to let go of the boots but my personal style has changed a bit so im letting them go for very cheap. sold Retailed at 600.00 i believe. Ill let them go for $200.00 o.b.o. They are the officer boot from 2010. Id say they are 8.5/10. Size 40. Beautiful soft supple leather. The sole is the only thing that is distressed on the boot. Also for sale are CP nylon training boots ill let go...
Hello all, I have these ndc sidezip boots that i purchased a while ago from fellow member i70 usd obo. If you have any sidezips in a 40 please let me know maybe we could work out a trade. PAYPAL ONLY AND SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONT. U.S. Thank you for looking!!!
wzrdjam: not a typo
hello all I had a little hiccup up on sizing now i need to re order asap. Just received the jacket only tried on. This toj is blacked out with black hardware looking to sell real quick, and despite taking this huge loss i am willing to let it go for a huge discounted price.Will ship out via usps 4% paypal only with verified address. Open to all reasonable offers please offer!!! it is a 44-46 hybrid size here are the measurements. shoulders 15.5" chest (pit-to-pit) ...
The guy in the photo is me and im 5'7 120 lbs
Price drop gaizz!!
price drop!!
Hello all, I have the rick owens intarsia f/w 2010 for sale in a size one. Only for 1150>1050>1000 just trying to get back what i bought if for. Beautiful black leather jacket only worn by me twice can't really wear it often enough because the weather in texas will not allow me to. US shipping only & will ship out as soon as payment is received. SOLD please reasonable offers only. thanks, -T original owner pic member shinchrono my pics:
Kanye West x Louis Vuitton size 42 fits 8.5-9 u.s. [/b] 775 Baller sneakers. I simply don't wear these luxury sneakers. Kept them locked in a closet. Worn 3 times lightly, after that they were put away in the dust bags provided with the sneakers and stored inside my closet. Charcoal grey colorway. Very soft leather shoe. Most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. They come with extra set of laces a booklet of how to care and treat them and a Thank you note from LV. I...