or Connect

Posts by Todd6060

Quote: Originally Posted by phxlawstudent Is this a seasonal item? Will it come back come summer? Very interested in this pant from LE if anyone has any info on it. I see they have a spring chino on their site, but no summer chino. Wonder if its the same thing. LE does have poplin trousers that are intended for warm weather.
Google Jim Rogers USD
Quote: Originally Posted by LooknGr8 (upon leaving positive feedback, except of course "inaccurate description") What rating did you give him? If you gave him a 3 or a 4 I think that's entirely reasonable. I wouldn't give a 5 if a measurement is off by 2 inches.
Quote: Originally Posted by xselent i dont think tall sizes will work out because they may be too big around A Tall Medium is the same width as a Regular Medium - just longer length and sleeves.
Try Kohls and/or JC Penney. Some of the poly-wool or poly-rayon blend pants look OK and are machine washable.
Take to a different cleaner
Quote: Originally Posted by Macallan Oxblood - probably as a loafer (not penny loafer though) Why not a penny loafer?
My shirt collar falls open in the front (top button unbuttoned with no tie -- button-down collar), which is annoying. I can't imagine how it could fall down in the back - it should already be down.
Quote: Originally Posted by EvilFish I wear this as my day to day dress watch. It cost me €153 brand new. The only problem is that I have no idea what model it is. It keeps time suprisingly well, looks nice and elegant, and feels of better quality than other similarly priced watches I've had experience with. I just think that for a starter watch, you can't go wrong with a Seiko. Looks very similar if not the same as the one I own: SKK645
Business casual wool pants - Start with medium gray. Suit - Start with navy or charcoal solid 100% wool. I wouldn't bother with a chino suit unless you already have a couple of good wool suits. You need to buy the pants and jacket at the same time and don't wear them separate of each other.