or Connect

Posts by JG000

Almost positive I saw red cords at Brooks Brothers about a month back.
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow This post actually inspired me to do the following a few weeks ago: Love it
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurt N I picked up a charcoal Alan Flusser cord jacket in that price range at SteinMart a year+ ago. They carry Flusser's lower-price line, but I don't know whether that jacket is still in the lineup. Quote: Originally Posted by Schorsch Old Navy. I am totally serious. Spend the remaining $60 on tailoring if you need to, but if you size down one, you won't. Most of their clothing is utter...
what about a gray cardigan?
Flusser
3.5" - standard low 3" / high 2" range - slim 2.5" or less- skinny I prefer slim head and shoulders above the others
I see this first hand in my industry. The price of cotton is surging and as manufacturers price increases become a necessary evil. It's a shame, but a hard problem to alleviate.
Why not just buy a new suit at this point? Sounds like it's been 5 years since your last suit purchase Tailoring the 3-button might not be worth the time and money. Jos A. Bank is decent, there is worse out there (and certainly better). But why not buy something new?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker I am not, never have been, nor will I be a fan of a true 3 button. This
Currently taking Daily Krill oil Multi-vitamin Every other day (divided into two subsets) Cinnamon Turmeric/ Ginger Acai PowerGrape Cayenne Pepper Cat's Claw Lecithin L-acetyl Carinite Ashwagandha (Sensoril) Black, White, Green tea complex and on top of those - occasionally Melatonin, Flax Oil, and Maca Quote: Originally Posted by Willie5566 What kind of multi's are you all taking. I have taken the GNC multi's for years. This is the multi...