or Connect

Posts by JG000

FWIW, I absolutely love that pattern.
Quote: Originally Posted by robasaurus End of a long day, crappy iPhone pics... ironic, as I just returned from a photography class. [[SPOILER]] Beautiful SC!! If I may ask: brand, price, where purchased, etc?? I'm in the market for those type of jackets myself.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrshinyredplanet This aint gonna be SF approved by any means. The party I went to a few nights ago was "Break Up a Suit", so I did just that. Except with a tuxedo. Shoot me, I suppose. The tuxedo itself is too big in the chest, and too long (a 36L), the sleeves are too wide and the armholes low for my taste I suppose. The jacket is a 50/50 wool-mohair blend. I took the jacket off in night, and thought I looked alright (at...
Quote: Originally Posted by chenzhongbi On a side note, did anyone watch marriage ref? The host Tom Papa seemed to have some SF-approved outfits. We've discussed him before. Love the color palettes, infinitely irked by the exclusively white pocket squares.
Quote: Originally Posted by MadAboutPlaid I'm sitting here watching the NBA draft and I can't help but look at the fit of everyone's shoulders, the width of their lapels, how their tie is tied, etc. I do it with the news or any other show where people are wearing suits. Anyone else? I find myself doing the exact same thing. FWIW, the draftees were dressed pretty well last night.
... thanks for the feedback everybody!
Quote: Originally Posted by aphextwin07 i was drawn to the white at first Me too
Buying a watch for my dad for Father's day - and cannot decide on which Any advice? Please don't critique the watch itself - my father specifically asked for this model
If I may resurrect an old thread, I too am torn on the black face vs. white face conundrum Buying a watch for my dad for Father's day - and cannot decide on which Any advice? Please don't critique the watch itself - I'm sure Burberry watches aren't fancied very highly here but my father specifically asked for this model and I'm not entertaining any other options at this point
Quote: Originally Posted by parc Also I want to build my wardrobe with clothing that will last. I'm not looking to retire articles after a school year, but want to be able to wear them year after year (are the JcPenney shirts that durable)? They ought to keep fine as long as you handle them properly. If you treat them like junk you will notice they fall apart much faster (self-fulfilling prophecy I suppose)