or Connect

Posts by S0LJAH

up
anyone now if the raf velcro low tops in white are scheduled for a re-release in any of the upcoming collections? been trying to get my hands on a pair for a while but no luck so far
up
After a pair of Raf Simons White Velcro Lows in 42 or 43 Prefer new or near new but anything considered as long as they aren't overly beat up Must be prepared to ship to the UK (at my cost) Cheers
massive eyelets + laces combo always puts me off butteros and just to chime in ann d's are a size down one for me as well
cheers mate but yea 43 in those would be too large, there was a pair on sufu (maybe the same ones) i hummed and barred over for ages but decided to pass as i figured they'd be too large
nice kgfan been looking for those in white or black forever! to chime in on the multilace sizing, I'm usually a 43 in most things mmm, raf etc, us 10 in nike, 42 in cp and i got the 42s in the multilace which fit fine
[[SPOILER]] cheers
can someone confirm these rafs were ever actually released?? and not a fake all black nylon/ripstop material can't find any info on them anywhere other than an ebay listing listing says ss13 but can only find the flower print ones in the same material cheers
suede brush