or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

thanks razl! Offers are definitely considered!
FULL RETAIL? GET HIM
New sportcoat from Brunello Cucinelli. Two button, dual vent rear, unlined peak lapel. Amazing 49% linen/32% wool/19% silk brown plaid fabric. Tagged size 50 (see measurements). Jacket Measurements (top button buttoned): Pit to pit: 21" Arm length from seam to cuff: 26.5" Length from collar top: 29" Shoulders across the back: 18" I am open to offers.
New sportcoat from Brunello Cucinelli. Two button, dual vent rear, unlined peak lapel. Amazing 49% linen/32% wool/19% silk brown plaid fabric. Tagged size 50 (see measurements). Jacket Measurements (top button buttoned): Pit to pit: 21" Arm length from seam to cuff: 26.5" Length from collar top: 29" Shoulders across the back: 18"
I bought at least 3 fall/winter coats for myself over the summer. Enough with this heat nonsense.
nataku sold me some electronics out of his back seat in a parking lot this afternoon. thanks dude!
1 stop 1 pickup today:
When you can't find anything at thrifts, try discount stores: (all a little over 80% off retail) Canali with a tiny little run in it I later found Isaia cotton/silk RLPL cashmere turtleneck (XL) Wings + Horns knits blazer (XL but fits small)
I think there were dressing rooms. They had them last time at least. Back in the corner by the large mirror.Grabbed an Arpenteur blazer/chore jacket thing and a SNS Herning zip sweater. Went back and forth on a lot of stuff but I've spent a lot of money recently.
Ever go to like 10 stores in a day and pretty much completely strike out? Bought this because it was cheap and I was sick of not buying things Found these for myself at the very last stop The had a pair of Raleigh denim too but had a bunch of damage on the back of the leg