or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

NWT Richard Chai navy/white cotton floral print shirt, size medium. Retail $352 Measurements (laying flat buttoned) Chest from armpit to armpit: 20.5" Sleeve from seam to end of the sleeve: 27" Length from bottom of the collar to bottom: 29" $100 shipped in the CONUS. Message for elsewhere.
Brand new with tags sport coat from Ralph Lauren Black Label. Retail $1395. Tagged size 42R. Modern slimmer fit. Measurements (buttoned): Pit to pit: 21" Arm length from seam to cuff: 25" Length from collar top: 33" Shoulders across the back: 18.5" $500 $400 Price includes shipping in the CONUS
Home from a long day out. Woke up at 8 and headed out despite a lot of snow being dumped last night. Spent half the day solitary and half with my wife. Excuse the bad cell phone pictures for now... First thrifted: Shirts: Steven Alan (L) and Pal Zileri (16.5) Joseph Abboud cashmere scarf NWT Brooks Bros sweatshirt (XXL) Brooks Bros navy blazer (43L) PRL quilted jacket with corduroy collar (XL) NWT Pendleton shawl collar sweatshirt (M) Discount...
Seems to me that a couple times a year (such as now) most Marshalls/TJ Maxxs get a big shipment of clearance stuff they wouldn't normally get. Not sure what's being cleared out but the clearance stuff never seems to be in the store before that.
Almost bought this one on Monday but decided to leave it to keep my bill under $20
Local discount store had an additional 20% discount for braving the cold so we hit that up. Suits and ties turned out to be 90% off retail plus the additional discount but it was mostly slim pickins but: (excuse the quick bathroom pic) RLBL Herringbone that I've been eyeing for myself for a long time and this Canali to pay for it Also a pair of cool PRL pants. My receipt:
Decided to take Nataku's advice and hit up his spot by my work. Parking lot was about half full when usually it's completely full of cars. Nothing amazing but grabbed: Couple of Steven Alan shirt (M & L) Rag & Bone lightweight jacket/shirt thing (M) Might get out some more tonight. I'm dressed for it.
I went to work today. REALLY tempted to hit the stores but also should go home and not be around this...
Nothing in ties worth it at the Marshalls I was at today but they had a bunch of Duchamp shirts that I couldn't tell if were a good pickup at $39 among a bunch of other decent stuff.