or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

Brand new cashmere/silk sport coat from Brunello Cucinelli. Never worn but the tags were removed. Retailed at $3795. Amazingly soft 92% cashmere/8% silk blend. Partially lined, 3 roll 2 button front and dual vent rear. Tagged European size 54 and fits like a US 42-44 (see measurements). Jacket Measurements (middle button buttoned): Pit to pit: 22.5" Arm length from seam to cuff: 27" Length from collar top: 31" Shoulders across the back: 19.5" Free shipping to US and Canada!
Goodwill radio played Down By The Water by PJ Harvey a few weeks ago. I thought it was a weird choice. Once Halloween music starts I'm excited to be thrifting to the full version of Bela Lugosi's Dead.
never expected an Appliances SFB mention on here
Nothing really clothing wise but haven't owned one of these little things in years so I'm excited to have one again (if it works):
Bunch of stops tonight and only grabbed one thing. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut:
I've made an oxyclean paste, turned the pants inside out and left the paste on the lining spot being careful to not get on the pants themselves. Worked great at least once.
Found a match on ebay. Everything checks out to a late version of the jacket. Buttons just didn't look right to my very limited knowledge of old Lee stuff but they check out.
cool, thanks. from the 101 first zips on ebay, appears the buttons are correct.
Any idea on the age of this? buttons on sleeves have been replaced it appears. don't see any other tags
Pop on this for me: (Underpriced consignment)