or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

I can't remember what night these finds were from. Thursday or Friday. Anyways... I know Nat picked up some stuff by S Kuhlman recently so it seems maybe they've dumped a bunch of stock around town because there was a about 5 of these coats. I grabbed a couple: Lightweight overcoat type thing from S Kuhlman with pouch to pack it in (M) available (I have it in dark green too) Arc'tyrex Polartec fleece thing. A little pilling on the back to clean up but it was half...
I passed on a pair of BAPE jeans with this same back pocket design last night but the ones I found looked terrible fake. Stray stitches everywhere and really cheap hardware.
Anyone have a rough estimate of the date on this LL Bean tag? Doesn't appear to be any other tags on the thing A few pickups tonight but nothing worth posting really
Thank you!Sincerely,Needs more staple pants guy
So what you're saying is I don't need to make any stops after work here today?
Not a bad run around town today Uniqlo wool/cashmere blazer (M) Vintage dead stock quality Saddle King denim jacket (40L) Bonobos Nailhead Suit with surgeons cuffs (pretty close to a perfect fit on me) (42R) Shirts: Ben Silver (15-34), Isaia (16.5) and Loro Piana linen (XL) unworn looking Ladies Saucony Jazz Discount store Zegna at almost 90% off (16) Bills M3 flat front cords
Galleria store?
NWT Richard Chai navy/white cotton floral print shirt, size medium. Retail $352 Measurements (laying flat buttoned) Chest from armpit to armpit: 20.5" Sleeve from seam to end of the sleeve: 27" Length from bottom of the collar to bottom: 29" $100 shipped in the CONUS. Message for elsewhere.
Brand new with tags sport coat from Ralph Lauren Black Label. Retail $1395. Tagged size 42R. Modern slimmer fit. Measurements (buttoned): Pit to pit: 21" Arm length from seam to cuff: 25" Length from collar top: 33" Shoulders across the back: 18.5" $500 $400 Price includes shipping in the CONUS
Home from a long day out. Woke up at 8 and headed out despite a lot of snow being dumped last night. Spent half the day solitary and half with my wife. Excuse the bad cell phone pictures for now... First thrifted: Shirts: Steven Alan (L) and Pal Zileri (16.5) Joseph Abboud cashmere scarf NWT Brooks Bros sweatshirt (XXL) Brooks Bros navy blazer (43L) PRL quilted jacket with corduroy collar (XL) NWT Pendleton shawl collar sweatshirt (M) Discount...