or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

One find when I decided to stop at the store between the post office and home....
Discount store grab that was gone for an acceptable profit within 15 minutes of putting it on the internet
Got this in the mail yesterday. Arms are slightly long as well but fits great. Can't wait for summer to be over now...Thanks NMWA for packaging it up all nice and everything for someone buying such a discounted piece! I will be back.
I have a Scully messenger bag thing that I've used for years that I thrifted for a couple bucks. Has held up well to daily use but the leather scratches really weirdly.
Quick one today. Was on my way to photograph a hip hop festival which coincidentally there's a new Goodwill at the same exit as the park. Only one find buuuuut Isaia Suit Then I spent a lot of the day outside in the rain but I got to photograph this guy among other things Today was a good day
Stopped by a Nordstrom Rack this afternoon. This LBM 1911 double breasted coat sadly was not on clearance but I think I'm gonna regret not picking it up at about 75% off retail anyways: Mostly junk in the clearance but a couple random things like a Junya Watanabe CDG blazer in there (just a plain gray one, nothing that cool)
Levi's M&C men's is numerical sized. 1-5 or something like that.
Just one real thing from yesterday, subtle green tint Brioni SC with ticket pocket. (n/a)
Every time I visit Chicago, Mitsuwa Marketplace is a required stop where I buy all the Japanese fashion magazines like this that I can. Love flipping through them.Building up a small collection: