or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

Or guys on the internet see what you found on days they found nothing...Headed to Chicago this weekend. If I get a chance to thrift, I'm finding all your guys good stuff.
I bought a Kiss Destroyer tshirt in New York City at a Goodwill last week that has this same tag. In my mind it was more vintage but I think it's 90s at the very oldest.
I've only found the Barneys outlet to have great deals the couple times I've gone there.
The feeling of spending your morning reading the 1,000+ posts you missed in the last 1 1/2 weeks... Now on to my other threads to read. I'm ready to get back in the game.
I would love to know who's paying "designer prices" for any of these brands
Walking into that sale within the last few hours and still having the kind of selection that I have a lot of regrets of not grabbing stuff...Realized I have a lot coming up and took it easy on myselfSNS, LVC and a wool EG Andover all for less than half price of the Andover's retail.
When i'm bored at work I spend an hour browsing through all her men's listings.
My wife was out Saturday morning with a friend hitting up garage sales and thrifts and sends me a picture of this ridiculous Robert Graham shirt and said it's $4. I said "I'll take it" and she replies "no, I'm getting it and you're selling it for me" I've created a monster
One find when I decided to stop at the store between the post office and home....
Discount store grab that was gone for an acceptable profit within 15 minutes of putting it on the internet