or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

We've had so much snow recently they can't keep up with plowing it seems even after a few snow emergencies and then it got insanely cold again. They've even banned parking on the even side of the street in my part of town so emergency vehicles can get through because there's nowhere left to plow snow apparently.
gonna thrift me a shovel!
Good to hear. Make it 5 weeks, I'll be in your town again then with hopefully some more rack hitting time.
Take it back to SteamPunkStyleForum buddy
I carry around an index card and hold it over people's faces to match up the neck down
I know I've posted a fit with this sweater before but I wear it frequently so whatever. Work bathroom shot today: Sweater: Zegna (thrifted) Shirt: Billy Reid (discount store) Pants: Isaia (ebay) Shoes: vintage Florsheim shells (ebay)
If you can get someone to buy something at more than retail off ebay, more power to you I say. Anyone can compare prices on the retailers website and see that they can get a better price there.
Nwt nonstick armani
Went to Buffalo Exchange to get rid of a small crate of stuff I didn't want to put the time into selling and found this half off Steven Alan parka (fits M/L. Missing a button on one epaulet but otherwise great) N/A Left with that, money and most of my crate gone. Hooray.
Bunch of stops while picking up some pants from the tailors and a whole lotta nothing. Just this for myself CREEP flannel (made in China but MOP buttons and stuff)