or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

Decided to take Nataku's advice and hit up his spot by my work. Parking lot was about half full when usually it's completely full of cars. Nothing amazing but grabbed: Couple of Steven Alan shirt (M & L) Rag & Bone lightweight jacket/shirt thing (M) Might get out some more tonight. I'm dressed for it.
I went to work today. REALLY tempted to hit the stores but also should go home and not be around this...
Nothing in ties worth it at the Marshalls I was at today but they had a bunch of Duchamp shirts that I couldn't tell if were a good pickup at $39 among a bunch of other decent stuff.
Got up and hit my old routes I haven't hit in a good month or so. Felt good. Nothing amazing but the quality out there was better than last time I was out here a few weeks ago. All available except the RLBL. Photos on my messy floor: Koto Chambray (large) PS Paul Smith Gingham Tux Shirt? (large) super thick Eddie Bauer shawl collar sweater (large) couple of cashmeres: RLBL and Saks Fifth Ave (large)
Ooh I missed guitar talk. I mostly play drums these days but... [[SPOILER]] alsoMan that's an awesome find. I need myself a lightmeter one of these days...
NWT unlined gray herringbone jacket from Engineered Garments from the F/W 2012 collection. Ended up being too big for me. Original retail was $516. Measurements (buttoned and laying flat): Pit to pit: 22" Arm length from seam to cuff: 27" Length from collar top: 33" Shoulders across the back: 18.5" Ships free in the CONUS. Contact me for elsewhere. $300 $275
Absolutely, can't wait to get back!
Definitely not a thrift price but was happy to close out my trip to Chicago yesterday by grabbing this Engineered Garments jacket for ~75% off at the Bloomingdales outlet:
Came up empty handed for the day but huge ups to EazyE for hanging out with my wife and I today and guiding us around Chicago thrifts.