or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

Can you wear that as a scarf? That'd be badass
some mannequins just prefer Porky Piggin' it
NWT $598 John Varvatos lightweight silk/cashmere cardigan sweater. 70% silk/30% cashmere with 2 front pockets. Cool black/blue color scheme and unique finish. In NWT condition from Bloomingdales. Tagged size Medium but fits slim like most Varvatos mainline. Measurements (buttoned, material does stretch): P2P: 20" Arm from shoulder seam: 24" Top to bottom: 28" $200 shipped in the CONUS. Contact for rates elsewhere.
They didn't have them anymore 2 weeks ago but I will PM you it anyways just in case.
Stopped by my neighborhood store for the first time in a while and was about to leave empty handed until I passed the women's scarf rack... pocket squares! (all n/a)Robert Talbott, no name, Polo, Polono name made in Italy (is this tag anything?)and counting on this being fake but can anyone confirm? [[SPOILER]]
I got a navy one a few years ago at 75% off there and it's great.Also made some money off the ones that made it to $100 that were too small...
daaaaaamn
If I had more disposable income, I'd buy the single shoe and run it over in the parking lot with my car a bunch of times.
WANT
Can you guys warm up the city a little bit for me for next week? I got enough cold up here.