or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

Prada Milano 3 button navy pintstripe suit in great condition. Slim fitting 52R with a drop 8 waist (see measurements). 3 button front, single vent, flat front pants. Made in Italy. Jacket measurements: P2P: 21" Sleeve length from seam: 23.5" Shoulders: 18" Length: 33.5" Pants measurements: Waist: 17" (+1.5-2" to let out) Outseam: 39" Inseam: 30" (+2-2.5" inches extra) PM me for any extra pictures or measurements. $250 $200 shipped in CONUS. Contact for other locations.
That wool coat is so dreamy
That's awesome. I've been wanting to make something like this for a while now but haven't gotten around to it at all.
Not selvedge. i'm generally a 36 but these were a little bigger which was too bad because some summer jeans would be nice
Wow there's 2 band names I haven't thought of since my early 2000s punk zine reading days
A few finds this morning: Gant Rugger The Hugger (XL) and Jack Spade (L) Spurr Cotton/Linen Jeans (36) Vintage Cashmere Overcoat
Dibs if not dibbed
Is the Bauhaus the singles comp?
Unfortunately had to pay Goodwill boutique pricing but I had a hunch I could reunite those Prada pants I found yesterday with the jacket. I was correct. Still a decent overall price for the pair.
Based on these I'm really curious on what else was there.I'm jealous even if they're Peter Hook-less