or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

Mine was a vintage Hickey Freeman found in Red Wing, MN. Custom from some men's store in Iowa.
Anyone have any recommendations on this? The Vicuna coat I found this spring has at least one small moth hole on the back and it'd be worth having someone good do it.
Just one quick available one today I assumed someone here would be into: Eddie Bauer Harris Tweed driving cap with fold out earflaps. Made in USA. Size small.
Spent 9 hours and a lot of miles with new forum member My Main Man today. A few things: Shirts top: Paul Stuart (L) Scotch & Soda snap (M) Shirts bottom: Gant Rugger (XL) Charles Tyrwhitt slim fit (16/35) PRL with throat latch. No made in info but what tag is this? (L or looks like 43L according to maker tag) Brooks Brothers Saxxon navy suit with flat front pants (41R with only an unfortunate tag cutting) And finally one piece of audio equipment United Audio...
Only one find in one stop today: Olive green Canali Sport pants (48 EU, measure to 33x32) and for 99 cents couldn't pass up something to listen to on the way home
Anyone like TM Lewin slim fit luxury line shirts and is a 15/34? If yes I have a deal for you 6x And here's yesterday's Givenchy Fall '07 single button peak lapel houndstooth sport coat (EU 54) And the remnants of a country collection that I went for in the first place but most of the good was gone: If anyone needs any Buck Owens, I left 20-30 of those. I had most of them already.
Oh wow, I dream of finding one of those. Been looking for any TLR cameras for a long time.
Prada Milano 3 button navy pintstripe suit in great condition. Slim fitting 52R with a drop 8 waist (see measurements). 3 button front, single vent, flat front pants. Made in Italy. Jacket measurements: P2P: 21" Sleeve length from seam: 23.5" Shoulders: 18" Length: 33.5" Pants measurements: Waist: 17" (+1.5-2" to let out) Outseam: 39" Inseam: 30" (+2-2.5" inches extra) PM me for any extra pictures or measurements. $250 shipped in CONUS. Contact for other locations.
Good Givenchy?
I'm not sure I have a regular amount I spend in a store but I for sure have a set path I go through every time. Luckily most stores are set up the same.