or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

I found an empty beer bottle in the shoe bin of our outlet. Not sure if it was for sale.
Last time I went to one of these I was with @My Main Man and he found just one pocket square. It didn't register on the scale so they had to charge him 1 penny.
Just one thing today that I paid up just a little bit (under 10%) for it but a first for me n/a
That is a truckload of ugly shoes
Stack of Zegna 15mil15, silk & wool, etc sport coats plus a few more from lunch run: All like 54L or 56L or something like that
Got this in the mail today, think it qualifies as an e-thrift. Knew it was Isaia but wasn't sure that it was a super lightweight leather shirt jacket thing and I paid less than $100 for it. Not sure what the leather is, can't find a content tag in it.
Brioni is what I was thinking. Nothing on the buttons though. It says XL on the opposite side of the VI tag.
Before I get to logging my stuff from today, this looks familiar but missing the tag. What is it?
KEH.com is pretty good
Thanks to Nataku for the heads up on an estate sale that was half price today. All available Ties Breuer, Altea cashmere, Breuer, Peter Millar made in Italy, Mountain & Sackett 7 fold Sportcoats (all 44 Long/Tall): HF wool/cashmere HF HF PRL Corneliani wool/mohair Suit (also 44L) PRL Corneliani staple navy wool