or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

My wife. She has a ridiculous Pyrex collection. We use some of it. She has been watching that auction all week...
A couple of whatever pickups tonight but I think these are worth bragging: Margiela 14 cotton bomber jacket (n/a) Short in the arms and no tags but this was too cool not to get: Vintage horse cowichan sweater (probably n/a)
Nothing really in the last week except an oddly recent solitary LP:
I've been a Pentax user for a long time now. I have a K-5 IIs currently.
It's been a while since I've been to one but I totally remember finding beer bottles in the shoe bin of the weigh and pay.
LOVEDREAMBOX just showed up in my email for the US site. 15% selected items in your dream box.
Quick and dirty morning review, rest of sizes and availability maybe later Coats: Diesel Black Gold Harrington (XL), Penfield (M), Spiewak x Kid Robot (L) Pants: Wallace & Barnes (34x32), Edwin made in Japan Slim raw selvedge (33x32. discount store) Denim dudes: what's the retail on Edwins? I think these were underpriced. Shirts: J Crew slim flannel, Rag & Bone henley, Todd Snyder Shirts: Rugby, Paul Smith PS, Billy Reid made in USA Shirts: Steven Alan, Bullock...
Solid morning of work...
Morning crue
I gotta stop doubting my instincts. Thank you!