or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

no code needed. works on sale.
Not much this weekend but grabbed this heavy beast (available) antler buttons?
Not a lot of great thrifting recently but my pretty serious Yoox haul from their final sale + (possibly a glitch) extra 25% off that happened late last week showed up just now: Jil Sander sweater, Margiela coat WWM Cincinnati jacket LBM 1911s And also finally acquired some Margiela sidezips for way cheap on ebay this week: Uniqlo / Uniqlo PBJ jeans ($15 clearance) / MMM
I've had this one for a few years and love it: http://leatherworksminnesota.com/store/money-clip-wallet-red-mapleSlim with a pocket on each side and a clip in the middle. Best of both worlds.
Went looking for any more new arrivals from Nataku's haul but came out empty handed. Stopped by a consignment shop while I was out and spotted a tiny pair of Levis but wait LVC 701s at just about thrift price
My order just shipped so yes.
Weird, this happened to me too earlier today. I placed an order, we'll see how it goes.
Brand new cashmere/silk sport coat from Brunello Cucinelli. Never worn but the tags were removed. Retailed at $3795. Amazingly soft 92% cashmere/8% silk blend. Partially lined, 3 roll 2 button front and dual vent rear. Tagged European size 54 and fits like a US 42-44 (see measurements). Jacket Measurements (middle button buttoned): Pit to pit: 22.5" Arm length from seam to cuff: 27" Length from collar top: 31" Shoulders across the back: 19.5" Free shipping to US and Canada!
Goodwill radio played Down By The Water by PJ Harvey a few weeks ago. I thought it was a weird choice. Once Halloween music starts I'm excited to be thrifting to the full version of Bela Lugosi's Dead.
never expected an Appliances SFB mention on here