or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

Free express shipping through the app as well
Couple of the better things from the last couple days. Had a sad stop that left a Brioni blazer with too many stains and a Brooks Brothers Angora and Wool overcoat that had too many moth bites to make it worth the price. NWT J Crew hickory stripe harrington (XS) Golden Bear Police Jacket (L) Bemidji Woolen Mills cape
Does anyone recognize these tags on a long sleeve polo style sweater? I think Brioni uses a similar sizing format on some items but was hoping for some confirmation
Some odds and ends of clothing yesterday but picked up this framed photo that I had to pull from a terrible 80s frame: Not sure if it was an ad or what but it's actually a photo print.
Quick day road trip with my wife through some of Wisconsin yielded a few minor items but most importantly this pair of Braun L810A speakers that I'm listening to Steely Dan with one of our cats right now
That series of mixed feelings when you see someone going through a piled high cart of suits and stuff but then you walk past and the shirts on top are Eagle and Claiborne but you still don't know what's all in there...
Back from a week of vacation, probably not gonna read a million missed messages but vacation thrift fit Beach Boys (yard sale) Saint Laurent (ebay) Uniqlo LVC (clearance sale) Not pictured: free intense sunburn
I'm against pleats 95% of the time at least but didn't you guys have a fit over someone calling tassel loafers ugly not very long ago? Same thing
Not mine but checking for a friend if these are anything [[SPOILER]]
The name change I think was 2013 so between then and now. Hedi just left so it's for sure him if tagged Saint Laurent Paris