or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

Most all the RLBL I've seen in the last year or so is made in China
guaranteed no scorpions, that's why
i'm in
Came home with a lot of stuff this weekend, nothing as quality as Nat or Schmidtdalton's hauls but good to be back on the board again. Besides the RRL a couple notables: Inis Meain baby alpaca sweater (women's) Willis & Geiger coat Also came home with some non-peed Zanella unicorns, Burberry and Canali silk/wool sportcoats, Arc'Teryx zip, Corneliani winter coat, Lubiam flannel suit, pretty recent USA made Pendleton board shirt and some more not as brag worthy. Also...
24".
What are these Filson pants supposed to be? Waxed, cut short with buttons for suspenders. Fishing? Had a pretty solid couple days here, more stuff later. Was out all day on the trail with my wife who at times was doing much better than me. One of our last stops she comes up holding a pair of Hunter boots and a Tory Burch bag. For $5 each.
Been going on a pair of Allen Edmonds in my last maybe 20 stops and getting super discouraged but finally broke that streak. Brought home a number of things, most notably (n/a):
I found a similar label recently. Glad it was nice enough to tell there's no vicuna there.
Did you get the ones with the frosting and sprinkles?
I live in a place that's too cold for a lot of nature to survive year round for a reason.