or Connect

Posts by ilikethelights

ughhhh it's like all my size. Time to start shaking down some delinquent ebay buyers for my money.
Hit a bunch of stores between Madison, Chicago and Milwaukee this weekend with MyMainMan while our band did a little tour. Big ups to EazyE and Silverwarebandit for hanging out and taking us to some stores and drinking bloody marys with us. Mostly not pictured for now but Fiorentini and Baker (these are men's right? Size 42) Also grabbed a Calvin Klein collection shirt, some real cheap Billy Reid shirts for myself at the Bloomingdales outlet and a few random other...
Obernaufs made my Alden's look nice all winter. Just had to clean and reapply every few weeks to keep them looking nice.
NO SPOILERS
Can you wear that as a scarf? That'd be badass
some mannequins just prefer Porky Piggin' it
NWT $598 John Varvatos lightweight silk/cashmere cardigan sweater. 70% silk/30% cashmere with 2 front pockets. Cool black/blue color scheme and unique finish. In NWT condition from Bloomingdales. Tagged size Medium but fits slim like most Varvatos mainline. Measurements (buttoned, material does stretch): P2P: 20" Arm from shoulder seam: 24" Top to bottom: 28" $200 shipped in the CONUS. Contact for rates elsewhere.
They didn't have them anymore 2 weeks ago but I will PM you it anyways just in case.
Stopped by my neighborhood store for the first time in a while and was about to leave empty handed until I passed the women's scarf rack... pocket squares! (all n/a)Robert Talbott, no name, Polo, Polono name made in Italy (is this tag anything?)and counting on this being fake but can anyone confirm? [[SPOILER]]
I got a navy one a few years ago at 75% off there and it's great.Also made some money off the ones that made it to $100 that were too small...