or Connect

Posts by flee

Looking for Margiela gats in the light grey colorway, calf lambskin and nylon, size 40, any condition I bought these a few years ago and they're starting to get worn down, very interested so let me know if you have anything !
COS Navy Hooded Outdoor Jacket XS w/ showerproof coating Brand New without Tags, $200 retail $110 shipped
Wings+Horns Slim Fit Jeans. Dark '1-year' wash with subtle fading. Cone Mills 13.5 oz White Oaks Selvage Denim. Fits roomy in the top block with tapered leg. Features custom shanks and quality brass rivets throughout. Heavy chain stitching and dart detail on the seat. Waist - 14.5 Leg Opening - 6.25 Front rise - 9.5 Thigh - 10 Knee - 7 Inseam - 33 Brand New with Tags. Retail $255. $120 shipped incl. paypal
Ervell Wool Cadet Jacket in Dark Navy. The body has cotton lining and the sleeves have silk lining. This jacket has been worn extensively and the wool is starting to show some wear; however, the piece has an amazing construction and should look great for a very long time. The jacket has missing buttons: one of the sleeves is missing a closure button (still has one and is functional) and the pockets are missing concealed buttons. They should be very easy to replace if...
+J Navy Down Jacket in size XS proxied from Japan $90 shipped
Looking for an APC cotton military jacket/blouson in olive color, size S or XS. In particular I'd like to buy the jacket from SS '12 as pictured. NWT or used considered. If you have this jacket or know where I could find it let me know!
that was quick ... parka sold!
Hate to let this go... Wings + Horns Wool Down Parka from FW2010 in charcoal. Amazing construction and material, very warm. the charcoal wool also has a really cool yellow/red flecking pattern. I bought and wore this for a few months last year. It's still in great condition and has tons of life to go. Retailed for ~$800, asking $300 shipped. Size XS pit to pit 19.25" length 26.5" bottom width 21" sleeve 31.5" (from middle of back--the sleeves are raglan)
still here, shoot me an offer!