or Connect

Posts by flee

---
Navy hooded outdoor jacket from COS. Showerproof coating. Size 46 New without tags. Retail $200.
Wings+Horns Slim Fit Selvage Denim. Dark '1-year' wash with subtle fading. Cone Mills 13.5 oz White Oaks Selvage Denim. Roomy top block, tapered leg. Waist - 14.5 Leg Opening - 6.25 Front rise - 9.5 Thigh - 10 Knee - 7 Inseam - 33
Patrik Ervell - Cadet Jacket in Dark Navy This piece has been worn extensively and the wool is starting to show some wear. Still has life to go. The jacket has missing buttons: one of the sleeves is missing a closure button (still has one and is functional) and the pockets are missing concealed buttons. chest: 18 waist: 16 length: 24 sleeve: 24 shoulder: 17
+J Navy Down Jacket in size XS proxied from Japan $90 shipped
Looking for an APC cotton military jacket/blouson in olive color, size S or XS. In particular I'd like to buy the jacket from SS '12 as pictured. NWT or used considered. If you have this jacket or know where I could find it let me know!
that was quick ... parka sold!
Hate to let this go... Wings + Horns Wool Down Parka from FW2010 in charcoal. Amazing construction and material, very warm. the charcoal wool also has a really cool yellow/red flecking pattern. I bought and wore this for a few months last year. It's still in great condition and has tons of life to go. Retailed for ~$800, asking $300 shipped. Size XS pit to pit 19.25" length 26.5" bottom width 21" sleeve 31.5" (from middle of back--the sleeves are raglan)
still here, shoot me an offer!